twenty nine

As soon as they left, Minho took off his shoes and used this opportunity to lay beside Jisung who is peacefully sleeping. The younger seemed to feel another person's presence and he moved a bit just to hug him.

Even if he's asleep, Minho noticed he could be clingy. He's not complaining, though. He just wasn't expecting the half asleep Jisung to not care much about what he's doing with the older, considering they didn't have enough intimate interactions before.

"Baby? You awake?"
"Hmm? Sleepy"
"You can sleep, but just know that I'm here. I'm real"
"Really?"
"Baby you're not dreaming"

Minho then kissed the top of the younger's head and inhaled his scent as if he didn't just see Jisung in the morning earlier.

"Ji? Have you eaten? I can see that you didn't touch your food" Minho whispered while rubbing Jisung's back. "Can you get up? I'll feed you"

Minho then tried to sit up on the bed dragging Jisung with him. The younger's eyes was closed but he managed to stay balanced.

"I'll reheat them first since they're cold now. You might get stomach ache from it. Do you want water?" Minho asked and Jisung just nodded.

"You should eat too, hyung. I'm sorry if I'm sleepy" Jisung stated and Minho peaked from the other side just to glance at him, also checking if he's fully awake. "I'm just so tired"

"It's okay, baby. I'm here to take care of you, okay? No worries. Will be together tomorrow for the whole day so don't mind it" Minho answered and Jisung couldn't be more grateful that he got himself a caring and understanding boyfriend.

"Hyung?"
"Hmm?"
"I missed you"

Minho was surprised by Jisung's sudden straightforwardness. His smile was ear to ear and he could swear he blushed by his boyfriend's cuteness.

"I missed you too" he then cupped Jisung's face and gave him a quick peck, but the younger seemed to want more of him.

"Hyung do you call that a kiss?" Jisung then glared at him and it made him chuckle. "It's not funny, you know?"

"Getting bolder are we?" Minho asked and Jisung blushed at that. "Then how exactly do you want me to kiss you?"

"Use your tongue"
"Damn that's not actually the answer I'm expecting"
"Hyung I'm just embarrassed but I know things even if I'm still a virgin. I pretty much know how to kiss"
"Baby I'm just teasing. I'm not saying you don't know how. I'm just so surprised at how outspoken you are when it comes to what you like"
"Well I learned that from you"
"I know that's why I'm impressed. Come here"

Minho then gently placed his hand on Jisung's neck and now slowly closing the gap between them. Just as the younger's request, Minho was now licking his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Jisung got the signal so he opened his mouth and Minho started to explore him just like what he wanted.

All you can hear right now is the movements of their lips around the room. Jisung was definitely aroused at this point so the moment Minho made his hand inside his shirt, he flinched at how cold his hands were. That made him moan in between their kiss.

"Damn, baby don't make a sound like that" he stated while their foreheads are still connected to each other. "Let's take things slow yeah?"

"Okay, hyung. Thank you"
"I know you're not ready yet and I completely respect that"
"Well, you know me"
"Yeah and I know you're in need of food now. Let's eat, okay?"
"Actually you're right"