thirty four

"Gone?" now it's Jisung's time to react. He can't just be silent about this. "You're leaving?"

"What are you on about? Why are you suddenly leaving?" Minho asked. "Do you really need to leave because of what happened?"

"Chill, hyung. I'm going back home for a few days. Nayeon wants me home for her daughter's 18th birthday" Hyunjin stated and Minho was actually relieved that Hyunjin wasn't leaving because of his brother.

"Nayeon? Who is she? Why do I feel like I've heard her name before?" Jisung asked and Hyunjin scratched the back of his head.

"Nayeon's my mother. You probably heard her name from your mom. They're not batchmates but I know aunt Jihyo, aunt Sana and my mom went to the same university. They're acquaintances" Hyunjin answered and Jisung got confused as to why he calls his mom by her name.

"Then why do you call her by her name? You're stupid"

"Well, that's what she gets for having me when she was a teenager. My father didn't want me but she's stupid enough to keep me so it kept her from her dreams. We act like we're just siblings since she has a new husband and a daughter now. We're not on bad terms. My step father stood up as my dad so we're actually cool. I also call him by his name so no worries"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked"

"It's okay, silly. How are you supposed to get to know me more if you won't ask?"

"Hyung do you think they're taking it well? The talking?" Jisung asked while they're waiting for their drinks to arrive.

"You know how good of a person Changbin is, Ji. He's a good listener and advicer so I am pretty confident they're talking maturely" Chan answered and Jisung just hoped that everything will be okay soon.

While waiting, the door of the cafe made a noise, signaling someone just came in. Hyunjin's attention were diverted to the person who just came in and he was surprised. A smile automatically crept onto his face and the person seemed to recognize him from a far.

"Hyunjin hyung?" they called and Hyunjin immediately gave him a handshake—making everyone confused.

"Jeonginnie! It'a been a while!" Hyunjin greeted and Minho recognized the boy too. He's Felix's friend in high school to college. He's an actor now and an aspiring singer too. "I'm with my friends. You might recognize some of them so let me introduce you"

"Oh wait I do know all of you. Hi Minho hyung!" Jeongin smiled at them and Chan could swear to whatever universe, his heart skipped a bit. "You are Jisung and Chan sunbaenim, right? Wait, where's Changbin sunbae? Oh and Felix hyung?"

"Hi Jeongin! Felix and Changbin were in the company. They didn't want to grab a drink with us, so we left them" Minho responded and Jeongin just nodded.

"Guys, Jeongin is an actor and also a singer. He's just starting in the industry and yeah I hope you take good care of him if you guys ever meet up. He's our schoolmate and he's close with Felix" Hyunjin stated and Jeongin bowed at them once again.

"Nice to meet you Jeongin"
"Yeah a pleasure to meet you"

Both Jisung and Chan stuck their hand out to give him a handshake and he adorably accepted them.

"I'm sorry if I have to leave already. My manager's bugging me to hurry my ass up. I hope we could meet all again soon. I'll take my leave now! Thank you!" as soon as he grabbed his drink, he left them.

However, Chan was still looking at him from afar and Minho noticed that. He also noticed how he checked out the younger awhile go.

"You like him, don't you?" Minho asked Chan and the older just chuckled and didn't even deny it. "I have his number. You want it?"

"Is it really that obvious? Damn I should learn how to not fuck everybody with my eyes everytime I get attracted" Jisung was actually embarrassed to hear that from Chan so he hit him on his arms. "What? I'm just telling the truth"

"You looked more obvious to Jeongin than you were with Hyunjin the moment you saw him. The kid has really gotten into you" Minho muttered and Chan just smiled at that.

"Have you seen how innocent the kid looked like? And you're out here eye fucking him? Gosh you're embarrassing" Jisung said and Minho actually cracked at that.

"Jeongin? He looks innocent, yes. But trust me, he knows a lot. Maybe a lot more than you" and now Jisung was surprised. He can't really judge a book by its cover.

"Well now I'm more fucking attracted"

"Chang hyung!"

"What???"