The Fight With Gman[NOT REWRITTEN]

Y/n pov

|INITIATING WAKE UP PROTOCOL|

|SYSTEM POWERING ON|

|SERVOS: ONLINE|

|ARM CANONS: ONLINE|

|TAIL DRILL: ONLINE|

|MISSILE LAUNCHERS: ONLINE|

|PROTON SCREAM: ONLINE|

|DAMAGE REPORT: MINIMAL DAMAGE SUSTAINED|

I woke up and saw a skibidi outside...I readied my canons as I slowly crept up to the skibidi, once I got close enough I said "SAY HELLO TO MAI LITTLE FREN" and then I fired upon the skibidi, and in 2 seconds of rapid fire its head exploded as I put my canons away as I looked around and as usual saw more skibidi, I readied my canons and prepared to fire upon them as I ran at them. Once I was in range I fired upon one skibidi blowing up its head as another skibidi tried to head butt me but I dodged it and stabbed his head, another skibidi came at me and actually landed a blow to my chest but I wasn't all that fazed as I took my blade out of the skibidi I just stabbed and punched the other skibidi, I kicked it down and raised my leg and smush! I crushed its head. I raised my foot and looked around but then I heard an explosion as I turned around and saw...Gman I growled and readied my canons on my arms, I aimed as he sung his song "skibidi dop ep dip dip skibidi skibidi skibidi" he didn't have any upgrades yet as this was pretty early into the skibidi verse, he used his eye lasers on me which had no effect as I was pretty durable, I walked up to him and punched him twice. I grabbed his head and threw it away as I kicked him down, I blasted his face as I was about to flush him but he head butted me in anger. I growled as I readied my tail drill, he went to head butt me but I dodged and drilled right into his eye, he backed his head away in pain as he roared, I then tackled his neck down as I punched his head about 4 times until he used his last remaining eye laser right on my face, this caused me to step back as I wasn't expecting that. Once he stopped I looked up and saw that he ran, I growled as I activated my jet propulsors which I had finally figured out how to use and flew away from the scene...though little did I know that this day would mark a rivalry with me and Gman...and that this rivalry had just begun.............

BRO WHY DID I MAKE THESE SO SHORT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA