The Mission Begins[NOT REWRITTEN]

Titan Speakerman pov

i had been flying around for some time now, and i was wondering when i would reach the location of the mission...things were getting really annoying. it's usually fast and quick but this city was big, to big at that. but i didn't care much as long as i got to the mission, but my patience was lowering "ugh cmon man! where is that meeting!" and almost on que i arrived, 'how conveinient' i thought, i heard the skibidi toilets talking but i didn't care, i immediatly started blasing, "TAKE THIS YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH!" and i blasted the meeting three times, but the mafia toilet. the target survived, i looked at him and simply slapped him, they don't scare or intimidate me so why did he just hover there. eh either way im happy, i saw a cameraman and waved at him. i then flew away. i knew this was going to be easy, every mission is! and so i flew off towards the next mission, this was the best day ever! but i have some questions for Mechagodzilla when i get back.

Scientist toilet pov

i just got notified that Titan Speakerman attacked the "meeting" i grinned at this. everything was going to plan....but i got a notification that the military toilet may not arrived for another 30 minutes and Titan Speakerman was coming fast! extremely fast...this isn't good...i turned and said to one of my guards "contact a Titan Skibidi. we need to stall Titan Speakerman as much as possible before he gets here!" he nodded and left the room, i wasn't about to let one of my most promising breakthroughs go to waste, we were in critical need of recources and a Titan with extreme fire power is exactly what we need, something that will help my plans succeed! soon every titan will be infected and under the control of my parasites! this is the end of the alliance....