Titan Speakerman Arrive[NOT REWRITTEN]

Cameraman 009 pov

i was sitting in sector 67, now while this area is restricted ive been given access to this area for what ive done for the alliance, its truly an honor. now i can document Mechagodzilla any time i need! though there are some restrictions it doesnt stop me from gaining more information every day....then i heard the Speakercommander say "is he arriving soon?" then another Speakerman replying "yes he is actually here now"
then there was an alarm...what was going on? who was coming? this didnt make any sense...but then....someone stepped in....and...oh..my...god...Titan Speakerman! wait they have a Titan? how did they get one so fast? it really bothered me but then out of the blue Mechagodzilla awoke

Y/n pov

i opened my eyes to see myself still in the cameraman base but then....i saw him....Titan Speakerman....i would wave but im still in quite a bit of pain, he didnt speak, i dont blame him. after all this is new, he went to his assigned hanger and then he asked "is there anything to do around here?" he asked seeming quite bored already, i could tell he was the energetic type. i chuckled and said "nope, not much other than fighting skibidi toilets" he nodded, and not even 5 minutes later asked "so how has it been here?" i looked at him and said "heh you arent used to not doing anything are ya?" he nodded, i would smile but even the joints on my mouth hurt severely, just talking burns. i then replied "dont worry, they should send you on a mission soon. the skibidi toilets aren't ones to wait. he seemed excited about this "so your saying i could fight some skibidi toilets now?" i chuckled at his enthusiasm and said "no-no not right now, its when they assign a mission to you that you can then kill skibidi" this probably lowered his excitement as he looked down, then i said "dont be sad, trust me if your gonna fight skibidi. heres a fair warning, they tend to swarm" he looked at me, scoffed and said "skibdi shmirbidi, im Titan Speakerman! no one can beat me!" once again his enthusiasm coming into play and also a little bit of ego. i started to lose conciousness as i said "just be careful. please" then....darknes....

Cameraman 009 pov

me and the Speakercommander watched in shock....did they just get along? at such a fast rate? "well i think its safe to say Mechagodzilla likes Titan Speakerman" i nodded, Mechagodzilla was truly the one to get along with droids....it was quite facinating to be honest.....anyway i headed back down to sector 1 as it was already midnight and the skibidi toilets would be asleep by now, so we can safely go into power down mode in wich i did....i took off my uniform, laid down and very quickly drifted off.....little did we know someone was watching....someone...who had a plan for the Titans....