Titan Cameraman Encounter Finale[NOT REWRITTEN]

Y/n pov

|SYSTEM POWER UP SEQUENCE INITIATED|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 4%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 10%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 17%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 23%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 35%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS 49%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 63%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 72%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP PROGRESS: 93%|

|SYSTEM POWER UP 100%|

I woke up and surprisingly the restraints...were gone? I was fully repaired to.....then a message was sent to me by a Cameraman "okay so it has been decided by the Commander that you are going on a mission with Titan Cameraman, this was decided because he wants you to get to know each other more...and seeing your previous interaction with him I'd say its safe to let you fly a mission with him would it not?" I read the message and nodded as he nodded back and went to a comm, putting in a automated voice message and pressed a button and then I heard "TITANS – MECHAGODZILLA AND TITAN CAMERAMAN ARE BEING LAUNCHED FOR OPERATION: EXTERMINATION. LAUNCH SEQUENCE COMMENCING" after I heard that voice I prepared my propulsors "FIVE. FOUR. THREE. TWO. ONE" just then the restraints let go and I activated my jet propulsors, I flew into the sky and soon Titan Cameraman was in sight as I flew up next to him and he looked at me and sent a message "so they actually did let you join my mission" I nodded and said "its quite exciting to be out again" he made a gesture of chuckling and sent a message "yeah well its not often im sent out here so you better treasure every moment were out here" I laughed a bit but then Titan Cameraman sent a message "were 1 click from the mission" I nodded and readied my canons as then we landed and Titan Cameraman scanned the area but nothing was in sight as he made a gesture for me to follow him, we were treading through the city for quite some time and still nothing happened...this confused me because usually there would be a skibidi by now- a skibidi burst through a building and tackled Titan Cameraman but I acted quick to grab the skibidi, throw it and then I stabbed its head with my blade killing it instantly as Titan Cameraman got up and have me a thumbs up but just then an explosion was heard and we saw....Gman....i growled and pulled out my arm canons and was ready to blast as Gman used his lasers on Titan Cameraman but he pulled out his shield as I blasted Gman in the face and was about to punch him when a rocket skibidi appeared! I acted quick and caught it, I held it in place but it was pushing me back...I couldn't hold it for much longer, it head butted my face disorienting me causing me to let go of it as it flew into the sky. I looked up and growled at Gman tackling him to the ground as I slashed his face he threw me off though but just when I was about to strike again I heard an explosion, I turned around and saw...."Titan Cameraman!!!" I rushed over to him. He had lost his right half of his arm...I turned to Gman enraged as I roared at him and readied my proton scream, Gman had fear on his face and quickly ran as I stopped my charging and looked back to Titan Cameraman...he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up as I said "i-im so sorry...." He put his left hand on my shoulder and sent me a message that said "don't be...you couldn't have predicted such events..." he then flew off as I looked but and growled as my spines and eyes pulsed a red glow...

so this is kind of where the word chapters stop so.....im gonna have to write again....i really should have thought this through- then again the series isnt over so it would have happened either way