Whats Within[NOT REWRITTEN]

Y/n Pov

i flew....i dont know how long i flew...i just know i did.....i couldnt focus....i just wanted to get back to the base....but then i realized something....i was nowhere near the base...i stopped "w-where am i?" i was confused....how far had i flown? where was i? it was a baren waste land....no toilet or cameraman in sight...i landed and looked around making sure no one had followed me, thankfully no one did. so i went up to a building and sat up against it, i couldnt bare what i had done, it was so brutal, torn faces, shredded eyes. guts everywhere.....those images kept flashing in my eyes...i grabbed my head, i wanted to forget it....i didnt want to remember it....but it just kept reappearing....it went on for so long, so agonizingly long....but then....i blacked out....only to awaken in a strange place...what seemed to be a normal city.....everything was okay...everything was fine....but then...everything just started burning...buildings...people....but then the people turned into cameramen...the city turned into the city ive been trying to defend...i saw Titan Cameraman....damaged...destroyed...and on his last power supply.....i ran up to him in panic....but i was tackled by Titan Speakerman? he started punching me, i grabbed his arm and threw him off....i suspected he was infected but...no....he wasnt...he was making the decision to harm me..."what the?! hey! im on your side!" i said to Titan Speakerman...but all he said back was "MURDERER!"  i was so confused....what did he mean by Murderer? i didnt understand....why did he say that to me? but then everything went black....a mirror popped up beside me....i looked at it in curiosity...my reflection was normal.....for a bit....but then it morphed....into this creature....this thing....it wasnt me....it was something else entirely....

it was something else entirely

(not my art work. this is a photo of a fan comic of GvK on Youtube called: Godzilla: Abomination)

it was like a mix of....Ghidorah and Mechagodzilla.....it was staring directly at me.....fear crept up my robotic spine like a hot knife through butter....but then it pulled out a sword identical to mine....put it up to its throat.....i was confused until i realized something...but before i could react it slit its own neck.....a searing pain was sent up my neck....i thought it was a ache but then i heard a dripping sound...i shakily brought my hand up to my neck and felt....a...liquid....substance...it was then that i realized...my throat had been slit! the pain grew as i turned around in pain, i tried to scream but the spilling oil was clogging up my voice box, i coughed as the oil started infiltrating my mouth, i couldnt function properly, but then everything went back to normal, i was still on the building, my neck bleeding out oil, i squirmed in pain...sure i was a mech, but i had pain recepters that couldnt exactly be turned off easily. i tried to stay awake, desperate to stay alive. but inevitably i fell to the ground...weak...and not able to function...i started to close my eyes.....and then...darkness...

No pov

a near dead Mechagodzilla lay on the abandoned city...or what seemed like an abandoned city as a cloud of smoke appeared....a deep voice then said in reverse "it is not your time yet Y/n..." and stepped out...soon picking Mechagodzilla up and then a cloud of smoke engulfed the Titan and then they dissapeared....Gman soon arrived at the city having heard Mechagodzilla was there but....nothing? "hmm......" Gman deactivated his lasers as he thought....but then his eyes widened and he gritted his teeth and said "the TV's....." he turned around and used his Jet Pack to blast off away from the city.......

*scene change*

back at the camera HQ Titan Cameraman and all the other agents, even the Speaker Commander was getting worried for Mechagodzilla after not getting an update on his position, then Titan Cameraman sent a message to the SpeakerCommander "look i know Y/n can defend himself but after so long of no updates...something is wrong, and you dont want to admit it do you?" the SpeakerCommander turned....sighed, looked back at Titan Cameraman and said "yes...i am afraid that something happened to Y/n...i just...i cant possibly think of a world where Y/n would be defeated let alone destroyed by Skibidi Toilets....i just-" Titan Cameraman sent a message to him "hey....calm down....perhaps he is okay...we just need to wait...." the SpeakerCommander sighed and looked up to Titan Cameraman "you know what...maybe your right....maybe we do have to wait..." little did they know that their wait...would be way longer than they expected.....

*scene change* 

at an undisclosed base filled with black smoke, a large group of Skibidi Toilets lurked but each were killed in a matter of seconds. inside the base an alarm goes off as a particular droid pressed a few buttons as the hanger doors opened, and then came in a Titan carrying Y/n, he set Y/n down and said to the other droids "this remains confidential to the current alliance" they all nodded and then the main droid was revealed having a TV head....this was no ordinary base.....this was the TV base....

however, within Y/n lied a certain kaiju soul......that of a world ending one.......the soul of a kaiju that rivals earth itself.....one not even Godzilla could defeat on his own.....waiting....for the right time.....to awaken.....