Critical Power[NOT REWRITTEN]

Cameraman 009 pov

the Speakermen had arrived! and just in time to, Mechagodzilla was now in repairs but...he aint lookin to good....i decided to go to the Speaker-Commander as i sent a message "so will he be alright?" he looked at me and looked down as i was confused, he looked back up and said with his speakers "im afraid i cant give such information at this current time..." this worried me as i sent a message "what? what do you mean? are you saying Mechagodzilla is....dying?" he looked at me and said "im not so sure...none of us are...hes in such a state that no one can predict what might happen.....were doing what we can but....its not looking good for him...." i looked down...could this really be the end....could Mechagodzilla really die? after everything......no...i then sent a message "isnt there anything you can do to help him?" he responded with "yes...there is infact..but...it will come at a great cost....." i nodded at him wanting to do anything to keep Mechagodzilla alive as he continued "Your titan...Titan cameraman...must donate atleast 50% of his power to atleast sustain Mechagodzilla....if not then Mechagodzilla could die..." i was at a loss for words....would Titan cameraman be willing to help Mechagodzilla? there was only one way to find out but just then we heard stomps, we saw Titan cameraman as without a second thought he donated 80%! of his power! this shocked me! he was only supposed to donate 50! not 80! Titan cameraman looked at us and gave us a thumbs up and walked away as the Speaker-Commander said "well...i think its safe to say Titan cameraman really likes this new titan" he was right...if he was willing to give that much power without a second thought then....he had to of....but then another realization came to me! Mechagodzilla would live! he would be okay! but Titan cameraman might not be...because of his sacrafice this took atleast 5 more months of off his release-date.........i dont know what to say....but this means that Mechagodzilla will live......but at a great cost....just as the speaker-commander said...."well i think you should leave us and Mechagodzilla...we have a long repair for him" i nodded and walked away as i went into the elevator and went down......

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS CRINGE BUT I NEEDED TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT FAST OKAY? IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bye:)