Chapter two

Alexis POV:

I tried to ignore them so I started walking toward my first class until I felt someone grab my wrists. I winced from the pain and not from his tight grip but from the cuts. And yes I cut. I'm not proud of it either it's Just its my only way to escape reality and to let all my pain out that I have held in the whole day. It's my one time to just be free and let all my emotions out. And the ones that were hurting right now were the fresh ones which were from from last night.
"Hey bitch when we call you we expect you to answer." Nash said. And then slapped me in the face and him and his two friends Liam who has blonde hair and green eyes and their other friend Hayden who has brown hair and hazel eyes just watched. Then Nash and his two friends started kicking me but both his friends stopped tho but he just kept going. He just kept kicking me while Liam recorded and Alex was just laughing as they see me get beat up.
The pain was excruciating, my stomach was starting to feel numb and bruise up. But the was nothing I could do to stop them I was to weak and if I did try they would beat me up even worst and harder. Finally all three look up and start running as they must have heard someone cause if not they would still be beating me up. I tried getting up but the pain was so much but I eventually managed to walk my way to my car outside. Once I got in I buckled and drove off to my house cause I knew there was no way I could last the day with them and my stomach hurting and not being questioned by a teacher.
Ugh I hate them I hate them all. Why do they have to make my life harder than it already is I mean my dad beats me enough already why do you have to make it harder on me. I mean I don't even know what I did to deserve all that hate, pain, and abuse.
I was caught off of my thoughts when I drove up the drive way to my house. Once I got in I headed up stairs and since my dad wasn't home I didn't have to sneak in. Which I was so thankful for right now cause I didn't feel like sneaking in I was just so exhausted and tired.
Once I got in my room I headed over to my mirror to see my reflection and what I saw is what I have been seeing for the past 3 years everyday of my life. I had a bruise forming on my cheek my makeup was smeared from all the crying. I looked like crap and felt the same too. My rib was hurting so I went in the shower.
When I got out I had gotten a text from Cameron my cousin.

Cam😘😜: Can't wait to see you soon cuz 😝

I was so confused at first by what he meant and then it hit me I started freaking out cause last time I saw him was about a year ago and he said he would come visit me but I didn't think he was serious. And me and him are close I mean he's like my best frien- cut that out my ONLY friend I have even though hes my cousin i still think and consider him as a best friend. Sad I know. I have no friends ok. But anyways I texted him back saying

Me😋: Yah! What time you think your getting here at

Cam😘😜: in about 30min

I put my phone down and got dressed (pic above) and put some makeup on just the same as I always put and extra foundation to cover up the bruise that was forming from the slap I got from Nash and went down stairs to get a snack cause I was starving.
Just as I was about to take a chip out of the bag of hot fries I heard a knock so I went up to the door only to be greeted by Cameron. I jumped in his arms which took him by surprise cause he wobbled a little trying to regain his balance. "It's nice to see you too Alex" he said with a chuckle. Alex is what he would call me instead of Alexis since we were little.
I let go of him and invited him in. Once he got in we started talking for hours not realizing the time which was 12:30. So we decided to catch up on everything tomorrow. I started heading upstairs when I said "night cam" "night Alex" he said back.