Chapter eleven

The next morning I felt good for some reason. I just felt like today was going to be a good day. So when I got up I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. After I washed up I went over to my closet. I decided today I would dress up a little today so I picked out a cute little floral dress (pic above). then I headed over to the bathroom and curled my hair pinned some of it back with a bobby pin the I put on some makeup but a little more than usual.
When I headed down stairs I heard Cameron yell my name "Alexis come here I need to ask you something." when I saw him in the kitchen I came up to him to see what it was. "what is it?" I asked "I was wondering if you wanted to go to magcon with me you know the thing I do since school ends this week. You'll be there the for the whole summer with me. So what do you say?" he asked. I couldn't believe he asked me this I never knew he would even consider bringing me to one of those things. I knew he did it it's just I never thought He would ask me to come with him I'm so excited I can't believe I'm going to magcon with him. Then I realized I haven't answered him. I have just been staring at him thinking and he had a worried expression on his face. "YES." I yelled at him all of a sudden and his face relaxed a bit "I would love to go with you." I said "great I'll book you a flight and then we can go. Now you better get going or you'll be late" he said I didn't realize how long we have been talking to I quickly ran out the door to my car and drove off to school.
While I was driving there I just remember what happened last night with me and Nash. Wait is he going to bully me today or is he gonna leave me alone or talk to me ugh I don't know I guess I'll just see what happens.
I got out the car door and headed over to the entrance of the school building. Once I made it through the doors everyone's eyes and heads turned to me. I immediately regretted what I was wearing today. I bet I look gross in this dress. When I got to my lockers I saw someone out of the corner of my eyes heading over to my lockers. When I looked over to see who it was my locker quickly slammed shut them I saw Nash smirking. Like are you serious after what happened yesterday he's still acts like a asshole. No surprise. He was so sweet and now he acting like a total dick. "hey slut you know you look even uglier in that dress your wearing today. You might consider wearing some makeup for once in your life." And with that the slapped me in the face and started laughing with his two friends that came by and saw what happened. The then walked away to class as the bell ringed.
I don't get that kid he was so different at the house he even kissed me for gods sake. I just dropped it and walked in class feeling self conscious as I took my seat at the very back. And to my luck Nash is in my first class. But he sat at the very end of my row.
During class I felt some one staring at me again and when I looked over I saw Nash staring at me. I mean are you serious gosh this kid confuses me sometimes. Like bipolar much I thought. He was still staring at me with no emotion even though he knew I noticed him staring he still kept looking at me. I just turned back around trying to ignore him all of class but it was so hard cause he didn't look away once he just kept staring at me I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying I couldn't. "Alexis Alexis." I heard my name being called when I snapped out of my thoughts the teacher was calling my name. "oh u-uh y-es." I asked "what is the answer to the question I asked?." Are you serious the one time I'm not listening you decide to call on me the girl who never says anything and is in the very back. "umm uhh 48." I said more as a question. "Alexis this is history class not math now I expect you to start listening." she said by now the whole class was laughing at me I just felt my cheeks getting redder as I slumped down in my seat more. But when I looked over I saw Nash still looking at me but he wasn't laughing and but had a sympathetic expression on his face as he was looking at me. Wierd. I thought.
The bell finally ringed. Thank you. That felt like the longest class ever.

School was finally over so I headed over to my locker and got my books then headed towards the doors when I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me to the janitors closet.