Chapter ten

Alexis POV:

  After he said that I stood there shocked. I didn't know what to say or why he would even ask me that I thought he hates me who am I kidding he probably still does. "umm s-ure." I said then he started going down stairs with me on his tail following behind. once we made it to the living room he said "why don't you get the blankets and get situated and comfortable while I pop the popcorn and pick out a movie." "ok." I said as he walked in the kitchen while I got the blankets and got comfortable. He came back with popcorn and went over to the movies. We finally decided on The Hangover. Once he put the movie in he turned off the lights and headed toward the couch. He sat at the end. "wanna share a blanket?" he asked "ok." I said uncertain. He started scooting closer and closer till our shoulders were touching. I all of a sudden started feeling the same way when he kissed my hand when his shoulders were touching mine and I liked it. It was weird cause felt safe, comforted and I actually liked being this close to him.
    During the movie I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked over and saw Nash looking intensely at me but with no emotion he was just staring at me. He put his hand on my cheek and just caressed it while still staring at me. I didn't say a word I just watched him looking at me. I didn't know how to react to this he's never done anything close to be doing this. Then he started leaning in closer and closer to my face till our noses were touching. "so pretty." I think I heard him say before he attached his lips with mine. He started to kiss me but is wasn't rough which I thought it would be. But more soft and full of passion. I don't know what took over my body to do this but I started to kiss back and I couldn't stop it it was like I had no control over what I did but I was glad I like it I liked the kiss I liked the feeling of his lips on mine. But I kept telling myself to stop and saying this was wrong but I kept going not listening to myself. He finally pulled apart slowly even though I didn't want it to stop but we had to breathe. Ugh what the hell lungs I thought. "Wow." Nash said as we just stayed there looking at each until we heard the door open and we both turned our heads quickly to where the noise came from. Once we saw mrs Elizabeth we both stood up quickly and acted like nothing had happened even though we both know exactly what just happened. "hey Alexis I see you put Skylynn to bed." she said "oh yes mam. She was so much fun to babysit." I said "well thanks for babysitting here's your payment and I'll see you Thursday." she said "yep bye." I said and with that I quickly got out the house I still didn't forget what happened between me and Nash. Why did he even kiss me I mean he did make the first move but why did I kiss back? Ugh I'll just think about this tomorrow right now I just want to get some sleep today has been a confusing day. With that I got out my car a went inside the house and up to my room where I took my makeup off then put on sweats and a t-shirt on and went to sleep with so many thoughts and questions running through my mind from all that had happened today and the kiss me and Nash shared.