Chapter seventeen

Alexis POV:

Everyone was in a circle and I was by Mahogany and Matt. I was nervous caused I didn't know what these people could be daring me to do or what to confess. "ok who wants to spin the bottle first." Taylor said "meee." Matt said he then spinned the bottle and it landed on Jack G. "ok truth or dare?" "Dare." Jack G said "ok I dare you to smack cam the desk clerk." Matt smirk clearly proud of his dare he made. "Aww come on man do I really. He's gonna kick us out." Jack G said I just giggled at how he was whining about it. "yep." Matt simply said "fine." he gave in.
We were all down stairs behind one of the walls only poking our heads out to see what happens. All we see is Jack G walking up to the guy with the cream stuff in his hand behind his back. He then starts talking to him then all of a sudden Jack G smacks the guy in the face and yells "SMACK CAM" and the guy looked really pissed off. Jack G starts running towards us and wants he comes our way he yells at us "RUN!!" And keeps on running up the stairs. We all start running up the stairs to our room. Once we get to our door we all stopped and tried to catch our breaths. "oh my god did ya'll see how pissed he looked after." Cameron said breaking the silence. "haha ya. But we are never doing that again to much exercise." Matt said. We all went back in and back to the circle we we're in earlier. Jack G spinned the bottle and it landed on Taylor. "Taylor truth or dare." "uuhh truth." "ok which girl would you date." Jack G said "but there's only two girls." Taylor said "so who cares just pick." "fine then I pick Alexis no offense Mahogany." Taylor said I started blushing like crazy and When I looked over at Nash he was staring intensely at Taylor tightening his fist. Then when he looked over at me he noticed I saw and relaxed a bit and looked away.
"Ok Taylor it's your turn spin the bottle." Carter said. Taylor spinned the bottle and it landed on Nash. "Truth or dare Nash?" "Umm dare." he said "ok I dare you to go in the closet with Alexis for seven minutes." wait what no why why me ughh life sucks. Nash just smirked and got up and started walking over to the closet. I quickly got up too and followed and then I heard cam say "hey no funny business you hear." just rolled my eyes at him.
Once we were in there there was an awkward silence until Nash broke it. "how you been." wait how you been really how you been is he being serious right now ugh this boy confuses me more everyday. "really Nash." I say "hey I'm just trying to start a friendly conversation here." I just started thinking about the kiss again that we shared in the closet it's all I have been thinking about. "why'd you kiss me?" I couldn't hold that question anymore I wanted no and it seemed to catch him by surprise cause he widened his eyes and opened his mouth but quickly closed not knowing what to say. But I was growing impatient cause we only had seven minutes in here and I wanted to know all the things that he has done that's made me wonder and think without knowing and this was what I wanted to know most. "well." I said he just took a deep breath and said "I told you I really like and I just just I don't know I didn't think I would see again in a long time and I just ughh I don't know ok. It was a mistake it meant nothing just forget that ever even happened." WAIT is he being serious right now. He is so bipolar I tell one minute he says he likes me then the next he says I mean nothing like what's his problem. Before I could answer back the door swings open. "times up!" Taylor says. I just walk out of the closet and sit back down not daring to look at Nash. That's what pretty much happened the rest of the night I ignored him and he Ignored me.