Chapter three

Alexis POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing right in my ear. So I put my hand up trying to turn it off bye slapping everything I felt with my head still turned the other way and facing my pillow cause I'm to lazy to move. Once I got it I rolled out of bed and I mean literally rolled out of bed I hit my ass in the ground hard making a loud thump. "Shit" i said to myself getting off the ground. I looked over and see Cameron on the couch in my room dead asleep. I swear that boy can sleep through anything. I headed towards the bathroom and took a shower once I got out with the towel around me I saw Cam on his phone sitting at the edge of my bed. Once he noticed me he looked up and smiled at me which I gladly returned. Then went over to my closet and picked a out fit for today (pic above) then I did my hair and makeup which for my hair consists of one of those 10 to 15 min messy bun that I always try to perfect but never can.
Once I was satisfied I headed off to school saying bye to Cam.

Once I made it to school I went in only to be greeted by Nash and his two friends Liam and Hayden. They came up to me and Liam and Hayden left and kept walking but Nash stayed weird.... "Hey whore" instead of replying I just ignored him like always it's what I do best and what I've always have done I never talk back i don't want to make it worst. "Gosh your such a freak you can't even answer." he said and with that he slammed my locker shut. I just sighed and left to go to class. At least they didn't do worst like beat me I thought. When I got to class I sat down at the very back of the room. Nash is in this class yah. Not. Nash was at the very end of me. I felt like someone was staring at me the whole class and it made me feel uncomfortable. When I turned my head around I saw those beautiful blues eyes staring at my boring brown ones just looking so intensely at me. But he quickly turned away.

After school I went home to see cam there eating pizza so I walked over there and stole one of his pizzas "hey those were mine." He whined "hahah well there good." I chuckled with the food in my mouth. " Cam said "1st that's gross and 2nd my friend that lives here's mom wanted to know if you could babysitting her daughter for her. Her son goes to your school too. so what do you say?" I thought about it for a second and I didn't really have any thing to do this weekend or every weekend really and its a good excuse to get out of the house for a while away from my dad so yea why not. " sure I'll do it." i said. maybe Ill know her son from school. Who am I kidding no one notices me at school and he probably won't be there if she needs a babysitter. "great I'll tell her. So how was today at school?" Cam doesn't know about the bullying, no one does and I don't plan on telling him soon either I just keep all that stuff to myself. "It was ok" I said convincingly. He just nodded as we continued to watch the rest of the movie he was watching.

I started getting sleepy so I decided to go to bed. When I looked over I noticed cam past out next to me so I put a blanket over him and left him there and headed up stairs. I took off my makeup and put on an oversize shirt and short pajama pants then left my hair in the messy bun it already was in and got in bed. Then soon fell asleep.