Chapter twentynine

Alexis POV:

Today we are leaving magcon and going back home. Well not me I'm going to Los Angeles where my new house is. But no one knows yet only Cam does and I don't plan on telling anyone not even Nash. I love them all and I've had the best summer ever with those guys. It's just now since we aren't going to be close by each other cause we all live in different states that what's the point. I know I'm going to loose touch with them all and not see them again. There probably going to forget about me anyways. But right now I'm at the airport with Cam and Nash. all the other guys have already left. And I hugged each one goodbye even Matt.
   I all of a sudden hear the intercom call the flight to North Carolina is now boarding. So Nash got up and started walking towards the line but when he notices I'm not following he turns around and says "Alexis it's our flight come on." I just stay where I am and stare at him not saying anything. I was afraid that if I said something that I would start to cry and then make a scene so I just stayed quiet. He just looked at me confused and says again "why aren't you coming we have to go?" So I finally build up the courage to talk and say "I'm not going." he just looks at me even more confused if that's possible and starts walking my way. "Why aren't you going?" He asked "I don't live there anymore I moved." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. He wiped the tear with his thumb and started leaning closer till our noses were touching. "where?" He asked but I couldn't tell him I promised myself I wouldn't. I also told cam to not tell him too. We were so close I was scared that at any moment I would not be able to control my self and just kiss him but I knew I couldn't do that so I just said "you have a plane to catch." As tears were now running down my face and I also noticed his eyes get watery as well. Then he said something I didn't expect for him to say. "I love you." then he walked away as I watched him give his ticket and disappear in the tunnel to get in the plane. At this point I was crying, crying because I lost the person I actually loved and didn't really know it till now and didn't know he felt the same. Cam walked up to me and hugged me as I was crying on his chest saying "I lost him." and stuff. I didn't care if people were watching, I didn't care if they thought I was being dramatic, I didn't care about anything right now. All I cared about was that I had just lost him. The person I loved. Forever. "shhhh shh it's ok." cam said trying to calm me down. And when I finally calmed some I heard them call my flight. Cam wasn't coming he was going back home so I hugged him even harder and said "thank you." he just said "your welcome." then I let go and grabbed my suitcase and started heading towards the place to give my ticket away. I turned around and waved bye to Cam and he waved back.
  I gave the person my ticket and went in towards the plane. Once I got in I sat down. And my stomach was hurting again. It's been hurting a lot lately and I didn't know what it was. So I decided to fall asleep until we landed. So I put my headphones in and closed my eyes until I drifted off to sleep.