Chapter six

Alexis POV:

While playing horses with sky all I could think about was that Nash is in the same house as me screw that the room next to me. I was scared what he would do if he saw me. Does he even know I'm here. Wait is that what he was talking about in the note he gave me today. Does he mean can't wait till I get here or is he going to do something to me here or was he just trying to scare me ugh I'm so confused. I then notice Skylynn getting bored from this so I said "wanna watch a movie downstairs? And get something to eat?" "Ooh yes I wanna watch Frozen and I want some Mac and cheese pleeease?" She said holding out the e in please.
We went downstairs and I put the movie on for her then I went over to the kitchen to fix the Mac and cheese. I opened the pantry and saw the Mac and cheese at the top so I went on my tippy toes and tried reaching it but my petit body couldn't reach them ugh the struggle. I tried jumping until I got startled by a low chuckle behind me.
I was too scared to move cause I had a bad feeling I knew who it was and it was definitely not Skys. But when I finally managed to turned around I came face to face with the same beautiful blue eyes that haunt me everyday at school. Nash.

Oooh Cliffhanger and sorry for the short chapter to btw guys but thanks for all the reads I really appreciate them. byeee