Chapter Nineteen

Alexis POV:

We were playing volleyball and Carter was getting ready to serve the ball. The teams were Carter, me, Nash, Shawn, Jack G, Taylor and the other team its Cam, Matt, Mahogany, Jack J, and Aaron. I know the teems weren't even but who cares. Carter served the ball and then cam got it and passed it to Aaron who passed it over our net which Jack G hit and it pretty much went like that the whole game.
It was now 16 to 17. We were down by 1 point. And it was Nash's turn to serve he served it and Shawn got it then passed it to Aaron which he hit over our net which I got and passed to Taylor and went over the net but cam missed and it hit the ground. So now it's 17 to 17. "your about to go down." Taylor said "haha right back at you." cam smirked then served the ball which Matt got and hit over but when he was running towards the ball he got sand in my eyes. Then mahogany hit it to Shawn and Shawn spiked it over the net and it was coming towards me but I couldn't react fast enough and I couldn't see cause of the sand in my eyes. So I just stood there like a idiot trying to get the sand out of my eye getting ready to get hit but I never did which was weird. I then looked over and saw Nash in front of me with his hands on his head. Wait did he just take the hit for me. What the why I thought I meant nothing to him and here he is confusing me again. "are you ok Alexis. Are you hurt" Nash said was he serious I can't tell. "ya I'm fine just got sand in my eye but are you ok it seem like a pretty hard hit." "ya I'm fine." I just ignored him and went up to his head and touched it to see if there was a bump and there was. "ow." he said "no your not fine here lets get you some ice on it." with that I grabbed his hand and led him towards my towel and at this point everyone was starting a new game and ignoring us. As I was leading him towards my towel I felt electricity go up my arm as we were holding hands. The feeling was incredible but too bad he doesn't feel the same.
As we got to my towel I sat down and grabbed a ziplock and some ice out of the ice chest and the whole time I felt some one staring so when I looked over at him I saw him just staring at me the whole time I just ignored it and put the ice in the ziplock and handed it to him. "her-." "why are you being so nice to me after I said those things to you." he cut me off. I opened my mouth but quickly closed my mouth cause honestly I don't know why I was after all he was a asshole. "I don't know Nash I don't know." and with that I got up and walked back to the guys who were currently still playing a new game of volleyball ball.

After the game everyone decided to get ice cream. I got mint chocolate chip and then I sat down on one of the booths and was soon joined by Matt. Me and Matt have gotten along the most out of everyone. "so how you liking magcon so far?" He asked "its great I'm having fun and I'm especially glad that I've met you guys." I said "aww well thanks I'm glad I met you too." he said after that we just started talking about other random things until it was time to go. As we were making our way back to the hotel the sun was about to set. "hey Alexis come here." Matt said to me so I went over to where he was. "ya." I said "follow me I wanna show you something." he said and then started walking with me following. As we were walking I asked "where are we going?" "Here." he said and when I looked over there was this wooden pew that goes out on the ocean. "come on." he said so I followed him all the way till we were on the edge. We sat down so our legs were hanging off the edge. I looked up and noticed that the sun was setting. It was the most beautiful sun set I have ever seen it was a mixture of yellow, pink, blue, and orange. I just stared at it in awe. "wow it's beautiful." I said "ya I know." He said and when I turned to look at him he was just staring at me already. I just blushed and looked away. "hey Alexis I know we just met yesterday but I really like you and I wanted to know if you would like to got on a date with me tomorrow night if you want?" he asked aww he so nice and was so nervous when he asked that it was adorable how can I say no to that. "sure I would love to." I said he just smiled real big and nodded "ok I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow night." I just smiled at him and then continued looking at the beautiful view. "wanna head back now?" He asked "ya and thanks for showing me this its really beautiful." I said he just smiled and said "no problem." and then held my hands as we made our way back.

Once we were at my door he kissed my cheek and said "goodnight beautiful." I just blushed and said "goodnight handsome." he just chuckled and walked back to his room. And I went back in mine with a huge smile on my face. "what are you smiling about?" mahogany smirked. When she said that it scared me cause I forgot she was sharing a room with me. "nothing." I said "you better tell me." she said I just gave her the I'll tell you later look and went to the bathroom to wash up and get to bed cause man was I tired.
Once I finished taking a shower I got dressed in my pajamas and went to bed with a smile on my face.