Chapter four

Alexis POV:

Next morning when I woke up I got dressed in a oversized cream color knitted sweater with black leggings and brown combat boots with a brown knitted infinity scarf and I put my hair up in a high ponytail then I put on my usual makeup of mascara, eyeliner, and foundation with a little bit of blush. and called it good. When I went down stairs I saw cam eating cereal on the counter. "remembered today you are babysitting don't forget an hour after school." He said reminding me of what I had to do today. "I won't byeee." I yelled at him. "Byee." he yelled back.

I went out the door to my car and drove to school.

Once I parked my car, I started walking to the school entrance. As I got in I notice the guys weren't around which was unusual which caused me to also notice that everyone was staring at me or giggling while pointing at me. I decided to just ignore it and move on with my day since they do it everyday I was used to it. But when I made it to my locker and open it and all these different colored post it notes started falling out. I picked one up out of curiosity and read "whore" I looked at the rest and noticed they all said things like "bitch, slut, ugly, freak" and so on. I looked at everyone and they were all laughing at me then I scanned over and saw Nash and his two friends High-fiving each other and laughing too. Of course. I just stared at all the people laughing and the guys and noticed my eyes starting to water. I mean yea they've done worst but knowing that's how people think of me even though I already knew but in that way. It was just so embarrassing and I didn't know what to do or how to react. Finally the bell rang and everyone went to their classes ending the embarrassment. Once pretty much everyone was gone I grabbed all the books I needed and headed to class but speed walking cause I was running a little late. When I finally I got in everyone's heads turned to me like I was the most interesting thing they have ever seen I mean come on get over it. I tried looking for a seat but then realized there was one seat left and it was right next to Nash's seat ugh. I sat downs knowing I didn't have a choice considering there were no more open seats.

    While listening to the teacher I felt something hit the side of my head. And when I turned around and noticed Nash smirking I just rolled my eyes and looked back at the teacher. I was just gonna ignore him like I always do. Not long after I felt another piece of paper hit me. Annoyed I looked over at Nash with an aggravated look. To my  surprise He whispered to me "open it." I was kinda a little taken back but managed to get myself to actually open it for some reason. It read "can't wait for tonight."

  Huh what was he talking about "tonight". This boy is really confusing. I looked over at him with a confused expression but he was looking away at the teacher. Not wanting to ask or really caring to know what he meant I decided to just drop it.
     The bell rang signaling class was over and that it was now lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and just got a sandwich and juice I wasn't really that hungry. I was sitting alone studying my notes like I usually do and just minding my own buissness when I gasped from the feeling of a cold liquid run from my head down my back. I was shocked at first but came back when I started hearing the voices of people laughing at me and turned around only to see Nash and his group of friends laughing their heads off at me. I looked down and saw Nash with s empty milk carton in his hand and that's when I felt my face get red, so I ran out the cafeteria tears running down my face going towards the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom I washed my hair out of the sink. I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. And thank goodness I always have extra pair of clothes in my book sack cause I mean you never know.

   After I cleaned up I looked in the mirror and took a  deep breath just thinking. Why me literally why me every fucking day. It's seriously gotten so old I just can't take it anymore, I'm always abused, beaten and embarrassed you just have no idea how done and over I am with this shit I don't even deserve. I couldn't take it anymore the I iching on my wrist, my mind telling me it's right, the Eagerness in my conscience.
  I went into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet seat and took my razor out and started making six deep cuts on my wrists.

1 for being bullied

2 for having a abusive dad

3 for being worthless

4 for having no one

5 for being ugly

6 for just being alive

After I noticed I should stop cause of how much blood was dripping on the ground and on my wrist. I cleaned up and wrapped my wrist and got out of the bathroom. Once I got out I just figured since we don't have that much longer of school left that I would just go home. I didn't even wanna stay here anyways. I went to my locker and got all that I needed and walked out of the school.