Chapter twenty

Alexis POV:

When I woke up I immediately smiled remember the current memories from last night. I still can't believe he asked me out on a date like back in North Carolina I would never get that kind of attention before. It was kind of new to me but I liked it. Then I realized I have no idea what to wear. Ah ha I can asks Mahogany she obviously knows fashion but before I asked her I went to go take a shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around myself and walked to where my clothes were and picked out a white lace crop top with a button up black high waisted jean shorts with my white converse and for my hair I just put it in a messy ponytail after I did my hair I put a little more makeup than usual cause now I have at least someone to impress "Matt". After I did all that I went out the bathroom and saw Mahogany sitting on the bed all dressed. "hey." I said "hey. Oh so about last night." oh ya I forgot to tell her. "oh ya so uh Matt brought me to this beautiful sunset on this dock and he kinda asked me out after." I said trying to act cool but inside I was freaking out. "OH MY GOD Alexis thats great. That's so sweet. So where is he taking you?" She asked I actually didn't know that. "I don't know he didn't say." "we'll do you have something to wear at least?" She asked "no that's what I was going to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me to get something for the date tonight?" I asked "of course lets go now!" She said then we were out the door we decided to ride our penny boards.
When we got to the mall we first went to forever 21 over there I got 3 crop tops 2 tank tops and 4 high waisted shorts and a pair of really cute sunglasses. After we got all we wanted we moved to the vans store I got a pair of maroon vans then ones with pineapples and a gray pair. And also a hoodie. "wanna go get something to eat and some Starbucks?" Mahogany asked "sure." I said then we headed to the nearest Starbucks and got subway sandwich. I decided to get the usual which is a peppermint mocha but I didn't pay attention what Mahogany got. We then sat down and started to make conversation while eating our sandwich and Starbucks. "so where you think he's going to take you?" She asked "I have no idea he didn't say." I answered "well I still think it's adorable he asked you I totally ship." I just laughed at that. We then throw away our stuff and decided to go cause we bought a lot of stuff I mean a lot like I had a least 15 bags I think Mahogany had like 20. I mean that girl can shop.
As we headed off I was blasting "Going Down For Real" out loud on my phone as me and Mahogany singed along to it. Every time we passed someone they would give us a weird looked but we didn't care we were just living in the moment making total fools out of ourselves. It was actually kinda funny.
We finally made it to the hotel and it was already 5:00 so I was gonna start getting ready for the date and he already told me to wear casual. So I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and shaved everywheres. I then hopped out and called for Mahogany. "Mahoganyyyyy I need your help." I yelled. "yeesss." she called while coming in the bathroom. "can you help me with my outfit, makeup and hair plzzz?" I asked "of course here wait up I'm gonna pick you a cute outfit." then she waked out to get it I just sat there playing with my nails and reajusting the towel around me until she came back. "Here put this on." (Outfit above) I grabbed it and closed the door for me to change. When I came out she said "perfect ok now makeup." she put on foundation and a little bronzer with blush and a brown smoky eye and Mascara, winged eyeliner and to top it with a nude lipgloss. "done!" I went to try and turn but she stopped me. "not yet we have to do the hair then you can see." I just groaned and said "alright fineee." She blow dried my hair then plugged in the straightener. After it was hot enough she started to straighten my hair. She put it up in a cute messy bun and then took some baby hairs out and made them wavy. "Ok now you can see." she said so I turned around and let me tell you I looked pretty good if I had to say so myself "wow." was all I could manage to say. "I know right you look hot. Matt with out a doubt is gonna fall for you like that." she said while snapping her fingers. I just giggled at her comment. I looked at the time and it was already 6:57 perfect timing then all a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

oooooh so how y'all like the story should I continue it or what cause I don't know how I feel about it yet. But anyways thanks for reading love y'all byeee!