Chapter eight

Alexis POV:

I did sky's makeup and let me tell You I think I did pretty good if I say so my self. "ahh I love it thanks lexi." your welcome now you look even more beautiful." I said "hey now all you need is a prince. NASSSHHH." no no no this can't be happening he can't come here ugh this is so embarrassing and what will he do to me probably make fun of me. I thought "yes sk- Sky woo what happened here." he said while laughing. I knew it. "me and Lexi did each other's makeup and now you have to be Lexis prince." Sky said and I bet my cheeks were a deep red when she said that. She then pulled Nash in the room and put a kings crown on him then she put a tiara on my head after. "now Nash is your prince now kiss her." both me and Nash's eyes got big when she said that. No way is he Kissing me and I am definitely no kissing him and he wouldn't even think about doing that. "sky I don't think - " she cut him off by saying. "you have too." we looked at each other and then he grabbed my hand. What is he doing he's not really going to kiss me is he no he would never. He started to lean in my heart was beating so fast. I just stood there not moving. Then he kissed my hand. I felt tingles shook through my arm down my body. It was a weird feeling but I liked it butterflies were in my stomach. Why am I reacting like this. He then slowly rose up with a smirk on his face. What the. What's this boys deal. "like that sky." he said. "no no no on the lips." she said "no I think it's time to go to bed." he said "but I'm not even tired." she whined. "I think he's right sky it's time to get to bed." I said after I recovered from what just happened. Nash left the room after I said that. So I helped sky change and tucked her in bed. "you know he really likes you lexi." she said as she was slowly drifting off to sleep. I just giggled at how cute she was and said "night princess." When I turned around I saw Nash leaning on the doorway with and smirk on his face. Did he hear what she told me. "wanna watch a movie with me downstairs?" He said.