Chapter twelve

(Pic of Hayden above)

Alexis POV:

I was pulled in the janitors closet by my wrist and I started screaming for help. "HELP HELP HE-." I was cut off by a familiar voice. "hey shhh be quiet I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk ok." Nash? It was Nash oh no what does he want to talk about and why did he bring me in here am I going to get murdered. Then I noticed I was just staring at him so I said "talk then." "ok then look I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all I have done to you for the past 3 years. I have caused you nothing but pain and I'm really sorry and I don't even have an excuse as to why I did all those things to you it's just when I joined Liam and Hayden's group they told me to bully you to keep my popularity. The thing is I like you like I really really like you Alexis you know what fuck that I love you I always have too since the first time I saw you and it was stupid of me to do those things I did to you. I regret everything these past years. Please forgive me please." he said.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing was the Nash Grier apologizing to me and asking for my forgiveness and did he just say he loves me. "Alexis please say something. I need to hear your voice I need you to forgive me." I just stood there shock. Then I remembered why he was apologizing. All those things he to me for those years and for what popularity and expect me to forgive him like that then confess he loves me. How could he. He had no right for my forgiveness. I will never forgive him. He made my life a living hell. "you know what I will NOT forgive you EVER. you have made my life a living hell. You made my life harder for me with my mother dead my father abusing me, having no one and you just had to bully me. You know what fuck you grier." I said and with that I tried turning around to leave but got pulled again by the wrists and turned around and next thing I knew Nash's lips were connected with mine. I kissed back for a second then I remembered what he did to me so I tried pulling away but he was obviously stronger than me so he started pulling me closer. He seemed so desperate and hungry for this kiss but I don't know why I thought he hated me. Finally he let go but his grip was still on my wrist and it was tight so it started to hurt cause of the cuts I had so I flinched. He seemed to notice cause he started staring at me with sad eyes and looked at my wrist which were covered in bracelets. So he tried taking them off but I kept trying to stop him but he finally got them off and his eyes started getting watery and I think I saw a tear fall out. At that moment I didn't realize I was crying to cause I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Nash I-." "get out." he cut me off. "wha-." " "I SAID GET OUT! I just don't want to hurt you." He said "you know what ill be happy to get out of here I don't want to spend another minute with you." I said and with that I ran out the door with tears streaming down my face as I made my way out of the school. Once I got to my car I started driving home. The road was blurry from all the tears in my eyes. I'm so ready for school to end only one more day then it's summer and I can get out of here and go with cam to magcon away from Nash.