Nariko

Debut
Anime: Team Amaya (consider it a filler.. lol)
Movie: Naruto Shippūden the Movie: Bonds
OVA: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival!
Appears in: Anime, Movie, OVA
Anime VA: Yukari Tamura
English VA: Kimberly Brooks
Birthdate: August 29th
Sex: Female
Age: Part l: 12-13
Part ll: 15-17
The Last: 19
Boruto: 33
Height: Part l: 149.8 cm -150.1 cm
Part ll: 163 cm
Weight: Part l: 40.5 kg- 41.7 kg
Part ll: 45.5 kg
Blood Type: AB
Occupation: Baker
Affiliation: Konohagakure
Team: Team Amaya
Clan: Hayashi Clan
Ninja Rank in Part I: Genin
Ninja Rank in Part ll: Chūnin
Chūnin Promotion Age: 14
Family: Mother, Father, Aunt
Nature Type: Wind Release, Water Release
————————————————————————
Nariko Hayashi ( ナリコ, Hayashi Nariko) is a member of Konohagakure's Hayashi clan and a member of Team Amaya. After she was kicked out of Ninja Academy at twelve years old, she encounters Amaya Kobayashi, who was willing to teach her how to become a ninja. In later years, she became a baker.

Background
Nariko is the only child of Kenji and Sora Hayashi.

When she was young, she encountered "problem child" Naruto while walking in the village with her aunt. She wanted to play with him, but instead got pulled away by her aunt, who told her that he was a disgrace to the village. After seeing all the villagers talk down on Naruto, Nariko swore on her life that she wouldn't be like that towards others. Despite her family telling her not to play with him, Nariko and Naruto both went out of their homes and hung out with each other.

Her family were friends with the Uchiha clan, which made her get close to Sasuke at a young age; they enjoyed each other's company. During their times at the academy however, Nariko and Sasuke haven't been in touch like they used to, despite saying hi.

It was revealed in Part Two that her mother was from Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist) and her father from Sunagakure (Village Hidden in the Sand). They met in Konoha when Sora was pregnant with Nariko and moved there so their daughter can have a nice life. The two then trained Nariko at a young age with her abilities, but stopped when she got in the Academy.

Personality
Since her early childhood, she's been playful and was willing to make friends in every way possible. In Part One, Nariko has been humble, quiet and calm towards others and that hasn't changed much in Part Two. Despite that, Nariko has been portrayed as a caring and altruistic person too. She always puts her family and friends first, even if she's in danger.

Her being introverted caused her to get made fun of in school, but she didn't mind. She can get irritated easily as shown in Part One, whenever a certain guy would mess with her in a way that was rude. This attitude is shown in Boruto, where a customer came in her job and took long to order, which made her get furious as there were many people behind that customer.

Sometimes Nariko would keep a straight face on the outside, though she feels a lot of emotions in the inside. When angered, that emotion shows and boy.. she thinks she's tough when really she won't hurt a fly.

Nariko is a good listener, as she wouldn't tell a soul if someone were to tell her a secret. She earned most of her comrades trust with listening to them and every word they said.

She seems to be the type of person to not be scared easily. One time, Kiba and Kurai made an attempt to scare Nariko with real spiders and a beetle, but she wasn't scared. Instead, she pet the spiders and freed them and the beetle. Aiko even made an attempt to scare her by screaming in her ear while she was sleep, but Nariko just stared at her as she was wearing earplugs.