Synopsis

This chapter is all about Nariko's appearances and roles in the arcs of Naruto + Shippuden + the movies. . Don't worry, she's not in every arc and no, she isn't portrayed as a Mary Sue.

~*~

Prologue — The Land of Waves

She doesn't appear in this arc, but is rather mentioned by Sasuke.

If she were to appear, she would most likely appear in only the start episode one in class with the other kids. This is because she was kicked out before her promotion to becoming a genin.

During this arc though, Nariko met Amaya Kobayashi, a former sensei of the Academy, where she quit just to train her daughter. When Amaya suggested for Nariko to join her group, Nariko accepted. At Amaya's home, Nariko meets Aiko, Amaya's daughter, and Kurai, a son of Amaya's friend. Together, they are Team Amaya.

~*~

Chūnin Exams

Nariko does not appear here during the first phase, second phase, and preliminary round due to her training with her new team.

However, she does attend the final round with Aiko to see how strong her friends have gotten. She was surprised at how strong Naruto and Sasuke have gotten, respectively.

Nariko was one of many to have fallen asleep due to the genjutsu Kabuto used.

~*~

Konoha Crush

Nariko attends the Third Hokage's funeral with her team. She also catches up with her old friends, specifically Team 7 who were her first suggestion. She invites them to her house later that day, where they are surprised to see that she made a variety of foods that they liked. While eating, the four reminisced about the good times they had with the Third Hokage.

~*~

Sasuke Recovery Mission

After learning about Sasuke's injuries from Team 7's mission to the Land of Tea, Nariko visits him in the hospital.

Nariko and Kurai were informed by Aiko that Sasuke had left the village, where she began to grow furious. However, after finding out that Naruto would be one of the ones to help bring him back, she was calm. After the mission failed, Nariko accepted it and had faith that her friend would come back some day.

She went to the hospital to visit Naruto, but found out by Shikamaru that Naruto was resting. As they sat down, Nariko found out what was troubling Sasuke that day before he left the village. When they left the hospital, Nariko thought it would be a good idea to make food for the injured boys.

A few days later, Team Amaya, Team 8, Team 10, Team Guy and the remaining members of Team 7 have a hang out day at the park.

~*~

Buried Gold Excavation Mission

Nariko and Aiko make an appearance here where they meet the Kiba imposter while on their way to see Kurai and Amaya. After she sees the real Kiba pass by, Nariko makes the claim that Kiba has a twin brother.

~*~

Konoha Plans Recapture Mission

Nariko was not present here due to her being sick after returning from a mission, and Kurai was on a mission with his father. Aiko was the only one of her team who helped the Konoha 11 in stopping Gennō from destroying Konoha.

~*~

Sunagakure Support Mission

Nariko only appears when Naruto was set off to leave with Jiraiya to begin his training. She hoped for him to get strong enough to accomplish anything and never stopped believing in him.