Appearances in Intros

This chapter is just.. I don't know. I was watching every Naruto + Shippūden openings and endings the other day and pictured my character in the mix, so here we are. I was bored.

~*~

Opening 1 - ROCKS by Hound Dog

Nariko does not appear here because.. okay. This is the very first Naruto opening, meaning the viewers should be introduced to the main character and his team. Plus, we haven't even saw the others appear in the opening yet like Shikamaru for example. So no.

~*~

Opening 2 - Far Away by Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Nariko doesn't appear here as well. I was originally going to have her appear in this opening, but realized that the arc was the Chūnin Exams and she didn't participate in the exams with them (nor her team), so there's that.

~*~

Opening 3 - Turning Sadness Into Kindness by little by little

Again, Nariko doesn't appear. I was originally going to have her and her teammates make an appearance in the background. You know, when they showed the sensei's of each team and the members were in the background. But I scrapped it. Also, this opening is still based off the Chūnin Exams arc.

~*~

Opening 4 - GO!!! by FLOW

Nariko does appear here. She first appears in the background with Aiko and Kurai, then with other members of Konoha 12. Later, in the background with Aiko and the other girls in a kimono dress, where her face expression implied that she didn't want to wear it.

~*~

Opening 5 - Rhapsody of Youth by Sambomaster

Nariko appears in this opening alongside her teammates and others who couldn't participate in the mission to bring back Sasuke. Those such as Shino, Sakura, TenTen, Hinata, and Ino for example.

~*~

Opening 6 - No Boy, No Cry by Stance Punks

Nariko makes an appearance in this opening with Kurai and Aiko along with the Konoha 11 before showing a shot of them doing a different stance pose.

~*~

Opening 7 - Wind and Waves Satellite by Snowkel

Nariko makes an appearance here as well with her teammates and Konoha 11. She first appears to be looking up at the sky with the others. I didn't want her to be put in the scenes were they showed each of the members looking creepily at the camera (seriously, the artist on that part went crazy-). However, she did appear with everyone else as they stargazed. She sat beside Hinata while Aiko and Kurai stood beside each other. Later, she formed a hand stack with the other genin before walking forward with them.

~*~

Opening 8 - Re:member by FLOW

Nariko appears here with her teammates as they pose for the camera. They then show up when Naruto turns around to see that his friends were there. Later, they show off their abilities with Nariko using water style, Aiko using fire style, and Kurai using earth.

~*~

Opening 9 - Swaying by Hearts Grow

Nariko makes an appearance with Aiko along with the other girls of Konoha plus Temari. She looks away from the camera while Aiko waves.

~*~

——————————————————————

Shippūden Openings...