Meeting

Jahvon Bailey pov

Working in footlocker is not what I expected to be doing after high school, but it was either this or flipping burgers.... So I chose this. I've been here for almost a year now and it's really not that bad to be honest. I meet new people everyday and get paid enough to support myself since I still live with my parents and siblings. I'm not no sleep around kinda nigga but I still get my fair share of puss.

"Nigga stop touching me, the fuck" looking around I see 2 short dudes pushing each other through the door. "Aye lil nigga, come show me if you have these in a size 6" the one with glasses said, the other lil nigga just had a mug on his face as he stood looking at me. "Yeah, we have those in a six" I looked at the other one and asked if he needed help. He told me yes then his shoe size. Which was a 5 and a half "yall feet mad small" I said "fuck you looking at my feet for nigga, weird ass behavior" " nah b I was just saying based on the size y'all asked for" he kept looking at me like he was ready to fight, just cause I said his feet were small.

I laughed cause he's really about 5'4 looking up to my 6'3 self with the biggest mug. I don't know what made me do it but I flicked his lip and told him stop looking like that. He elbowed me. "Owww" " the fuck you touching me for my nigga, I don't even know you b" I smiled, I don't know why but this little mouth of his was really reminding me of a female with an attitude, who just need some act right. He stared at me with a mug while I just smiled.

His friend eventually came back and had some shoes in his hand, staring between us he pulled up his shirt showing me his gun asking his friend if there's an issue. He said no, walking away but not before I grabbed his hand. " you live around here? Actually what's your name?" "Nigga why you always touching me" "answer my question" he rolled his eyes. " yes I live in the area, my name is kai, fuck else you want to know? What fucking underwear I got on?" "I might" I laughed, he looked at me unamused. "But for real lemme get your ig" " is you gay?" " nah, but I like what I like" "Kai why is you still talking to this ugly ass nigga?" His friend's phone started ringing, he stepped away to talk.

"Nigga you looking mad gay, trying to talk to me with your weird ass." "Just lemme get your ig" he looked up at me like I was crazy but pulled out his phone and showed me. I took a pic. "Follow me back, when I follow you too." I said sternly. He looked at me and laugh "nigga I'm not following you, I just showed you to get you to shut the fuck up. But clearly you need more to stop talking" " yes I need that number."

I've been chilling at my best friend's house for a couple hours now, he has a daughter with this girl he had a one night stand with, now we all raising a baby. She's asleep right now so we're just eating some wing stop. I followed lil dude on ig and he hasn't followed me back as yet but I'm sure he will. Hopefully. "Jah my baby mama is having a kick back at her house tomorrow and wants us to come through" "ok, I'm supposed to bring something?" " nah you good, just show up to be honest. But you gotta go home now though, cawz my Bm bout to come over and I'm tryna get some pussy before my lil nut wakes up" " ok nigga" I laughed

On my way home I decided to stop at McDonald's to get my family some food. As I was walking in I was met with a familiar face standing by the counter. "Wassup witchu lil dude?" I said coming behind him, he looked back at me so fast I thought he snapped his neck, a mug on his face and hand on his gun. " ooh it's you. I thought I was going to have another nigga on a shirt by tonight" I laughed not knowing if he was serious or not but I leaned more towards him being serious.

" where you going with this much food? Having people over?" I asked him just trying to form conversation. "No nigga this all mine, fuck you even looking in my bag for?" " this all for you lil dude?" " stop talking to me" "how you get here?" I asked ignoring his first statement. "You plan to buy something or just be all up my ass with this gay ass behavior?" " I just want to see if you need a ride, cause I ain't see no car keys witchu" " I took an Uber, happy now ugly ass?" "Lemme carry you back to your house, not even on no weird shit, just want to make sure you get in good." " I'm a grown ass man, I know how to get home without the help of some lonely gay nigga. You don't get no ass? Get out mine" at this time he's grabbing his order. "I'm tryna get in yours if you would let me take you home real quick".

Surprisingly he waited for me to get my food, we sat in silence as I drove, I'm not trying to annoy him. He placed his address in my car as we entered, I pulled up to his house like 10 minutes later. He lived in a fairly ran down house in a bad neighborhood. He looked back at me a little embarrassed from watching me look around. He looked more embarrassed of his house than of his neighborhood.

"What you looking at nigga" he spoke with venom in his voice, this the deepest and meanest his voice was to me since we met. "My fault, I didn't mean nothing by it, can I come in?" I asked, not sure why. I really had no plans of doing something when I offered to drop him. He studied my face and shut the door without an answer. He's so rude I took his no answer as a yes. " wait lil dude, I'm coming" "stop calling me that dude. And I never said you could come, get your privileged ass back in your car and leave"

I've been in the house with him and his 2 younger siblings for a hot minute now. His mom's at work and I learned he had 4 siblings, who all live here. I'm in his room sitting down, wondering how I really got this man to let me up here. He came back and asked me to roll up for him after I told him I don't smoke. He's been smoking ever since. It's now after 10 and he told me I had to go for real because and I quote "I've already been gay enough for the day. No more" his exact words.

On my way home I got a notification while I was changing my music.
@Therealkai_ started following you on ig.
I nearly crashed. Went to bed happy as fuck that night. Forgot I even got food for my family.