Together Again

I've been chilling with Kai for sometime now, it's been 5 days since he slept at my house and we've been getting closer. I wouldn't say I like him it's just a small crush. He claims to not be feeling me but I know he probably is but just don't want to be. Cause who straight man will have a gay nigga that want them all up in there face.

"Nigga stop staring at me" "these my eyes lil dude" he kissed his teeth and continued typing on his phone. I did eventually get his number two days ago and we've been messaging here and there. I sometimes just look at him and admire everything about him, but it's always cut short with him having something mean to say. He's been pretty mean for all our interactions but I've found at night if I sleep over or he does he's not as mean. He's actually pretty chill and cute.

" I'm hungry nigga, take me to McDonald's now" I smiled " I'm your driver now?" " and pay for my meal too since you the one who wanted me over here in the first place" " ok come on" I started driving. As we were pulling into the drive through his phone started to ring "what?" He asked me as I stared at him " are you not going to answer your phone? It's ringing" "I know it's ringing, I'm not a dumbass, I just don't want to answer it" " who's calling?" "Some bitch I met at the party. I can't even remember giving that bitch my number. She been calling me since yesterday" " why you won't answer?" " cause I don't want to talk to her. All up in my business for what bitch ass nigga?"

We got our food and now we're chilling in my room. He's on his phone typing, I just got off the phone with one of my other friends Ray, she's having a kick back tomorrow and wanted me to slide through. He's been here since morning and now it's almost eight pm. I've been talking to him all day about why he should give me a chance. He's laying on his stomach facing the headboard while I'm on my back facing the door.

WHACK "nigga what the fuck?" I slapped his ass. "Nigga you look too good right now to not let me get at you. I'd for real treat you better than any of these whores could" he just looked at me. I looked at him and brought his face closer to mine, he just stared at me. "I'm for real feeling you, I like your vibe, your looks, your attitude, your ability to turn me on with the simplest thing." "Nigga I already told you I'm not gay so move on with that gay shit bitch" " you ain't gotta be gay nigga, just let me show you what I can do for you" he mugged me "what the fuck you do for me that I can't do for myself?" " I can have you moaning like a lil bitch, I already get you food whenever you want" he has developed a habit of calling me to carry him for food or to the mall. He kissed his teeth as his phone started to ring.

It's almost 10 now and he hasn't said a word to me since he came off the phone, I've tried talking to him but he's ignoring me. I don't even know why I'm really trying with this man, I knew it wouldn't work out, but now I'm in too deep and really can't see myself not talking to him or being up under him. My phone pinged. It was a text from Dillon. Asking me where I'm at.

From: Top G 🫡🖤
Where you at my nigga? Ray here and want to chill I don't got lil nut... so slide through

                                                              To: Top G 🫡🖤
                                                            I'm at home chilling but Kai over here so he can come too? Or it's something serious?

From: Top G 🫡🖤
Nigga y'all together again? You gotta b blowing that back in the way he always under you. But yeah he can slide through honestly just a chill time

(If only he knew it was the under way around. Only thing he right about is I'm soon going to be blowing that back in)

                                                              To: Top G 🫡🖤
                                                            Ok I'm bout to pull up soon then, I'm going to leave here around 10:15
                                                                                           ❤️