Im Glad

3 weeks later
JAH POV

Kai really is pregnant, I'm seeing the bump now, he's gotten out of the insecure phase he was in and now is happy with me seeing and touching him. We aren't fucking but he'll let me kiss on him and cuddle when I feel like it, before I had to beg him just to get a peck but now I can bite his ass and he'd let me.

I talked with my parents and they were really upset, not that Kai's a male but that fact I got Kai pregnant and now im moving , they think it'll be a mess because of my job, they're still willing to support me but they felt as though I should know better. But what I'm really thinking is how the fuck would I know Kai can get pregnant and why aren't they tripping, like parents just be saying the most outrageous stuff once it means they find a way to teach you a lesson to prove they're good parents.

Kai told his mother but she doesn't want him to move she thinks he needs his family's support just in case this doesn't work out I guess but if he thinks about moving out I'll kill him. Simple. My friends are aware but they haven't said much, we've been chilling like we used to just not everyday. But the real issue recently is Kai made a new friend, a gay friend. Who's all for partying, name talking, and needs to see him everyday while also somehow dissing other gay men. Since Kai's moving he's been spending more time at home with his family which is how he met this new friend, he moved in next door to Kai's mom and now they wont leave each other alone. They've basically become a trio. Kai, curls and now him. Pregnant Kai now wants to be everywhere.

I'm still glad he has fun without me though because I don't want him to only have me and no outside life. What's crazy is i know Kai's older than me but it finally settled in when they wanted to go to a club and I couldn't, I'm not sure why Kai wanted to either. He's literally pregnant and can't drink but I'm telling you he wants to be everywhere Skoopa is. Skoopa calls him to go to the mall, the grocery store, for food, for drives, to chill, play games, to bathe and lastly to talk shit. It's now him, skoopa and curls, and barely curls to be honest.

"Javon.......... Javon" I look up at Kai "Skoopa wants to come over he's bored at home, I told him he could" "it's cool, I'll head out then" "noooooooo. I want you to stay with us" "and do what Kai? I really don't be having anything to add to y'all fun so just have fun with skoopa" "I'll call him and tell him he can't come today then" I looked at him confused "why?" "So it can just be us two? Fucks wrong with you, you don't want to spend time with spooka or is it just me you ain't want to be around" "Kai that's your friend I was just letting y'all have y'all time together." "I don't care I'll have my time with him whenever I want to but I want you to be here when I'm chilling with him, I want y'all be friends too just like me and him" he looks so innocent asking me this. But nah I'm really not looking for friends.

It's now me Kai and Spooka we've been here chilling for about 10 minutes and all I've learned is that spooka and this nigga Richy be going at it like rabbits, Kai is eating every word up and laughing. I'm just here rubbing Kai's feet not really listening. I really don't want to be here but I know Kai wants to spend time with both of us so I'll just sit here, he also keeps taking quick glances at me and then moving fast so I won't catch him, i guess it's to see if I'm enjoying myself, so I smile every once in a while and hope he catches it. He's actually so cute trying to make us friends.

"Sooo what do you think about skoopa?" He asked as if he was nervous I wouldn't had like him, I really don't care for him but I don't dislike him. "He's cool, I'm glad you have a friend you like just as much as curls" "ahhhh" he danced around "I'm so glad you like him Jah, I thought you would hate him. Cause you're so fucking weird" I'm really trying to figure out when he became like this. Like did he just need some D to get to this point or is it cause it's me or was he always like this and had on a front for me when we first met. When we first met I figured he'd be cool being with men but I never thought he'd be this way, I thought we'd be playing football together and talking about sports and guns and bitches but instead he's excited that I like his friend, and he's excited when I kiss on him, when I compliment him and even when I just smile at him. I literally love him

2 DAYS LATER
We're preparing to move into the apartments today, I'm glad it's today because I have a big day at work tomorrow, it's our annual sale so I'm going to be gone for most of the day but Kai won't mind now that he has skoopa. This way he won't be lonely, he'll definitely call me at lunch but that's about as much as I'd see him for that day, but since we're moving today I decided I'll just have a little celebratory dinner at any place I feel like driving to. No need to get excited but I got Kai a promise ring, I know this will sound dumb but I do think it's too early to get married, even though we're having a child and will be living together. It's just marriage is a big step and I didn't know he could get pregnant so.

"Ok Kai since we're finished let's go somewhere for a quick meal ok?" "I can't, skoopa wanted me to come over and play games" "well tell Skoopa you're about to spend time with your man that you won't be seeing tomorrow much" "it's ok though because now we're going to be living together so I'll see you everyday after" "come on Kai just come with me" "skoopa literally asked me and I already said yes, we can go and get dinner another time" "nah I want dinner with my nigga now, I don't want to wait till tomorrow. I'm literally working all day tomorrow Kai I'm going to be tired" "come on Jah don't be like that I'll literally see you tonight, come on I just want to go and have fun, you hang with your people when you're ready and I don't say anything." "You know what Kai, you got it, go and have fun. I'll go and get my dinner alone" "that's not fair Jah, don't do that"

I walked away before it turned into an argument, I guess Kai isn't getting this ring then. Sucks doesn't it, but again I'm glad he has a friend though.