Im Really Glad...... But No

JAH POV

I'm finished work and never got the call from Kai during lunch, it's a usual for us, I even called twice but got no answer, he eventually called me back but I just sent him a quick message saying I'm working right now. He apologized and said he got distracted with Skoopa, I'm not mad at it just a little disappointed because he was sleeping when I left this morning and I'm coming home late tonight, glad we have other days I guess.

I came home to Skoopa and Kai in the bed talking, Skoopa with his usual rant on men but for some reason Kai who's only been with one man and one good man too was adding to the theory that men suck. I ignored because this couldn't really be my man talking like this, I gots to be tripping. I walk in further and say hi, I see Kai in some shorts with no shirt and Skoopa in black basketball shorts and black shirt, Kai waves at me like I'm some random friend. "Where's my kiss at nigga? You don't love me no more or something?" I said jokingly "Ugh niggas" Skoopa said while kissing his teeth. Now I'm not no sensitive nigga but the fuck he mean niggas, he trying to encourage my baby not to kiss me or something? "Why don't you come and kiss him since he the one pregnant?" Kai laughed. I laughed and left the room.

It's now 11pm and skoopa is still here, I'm sleepy and I want to sleep but they won't come out the room. I messaged Kai about it but he hasn't viewed it as yet. I got up to go to the door and all I heard was moans I nearly broke the door down. "Jah what the fuck?" "What the fuck me? Nah what the fuck is y'all doing in here, get the fuck off my bed now bitch. And Kai you better watch who the fuck you yelling at cause why the fuck was there moaning in here?" " I was just showing Kai a video, I don't understand why you're behaving like this, plus you yelling at him instead of letting him explain."
"Kai get this nigga the fuck out our house now or I'm fucking shit up in here. I'm really not playing that bullshit, I don't give a fuck what you was showing him, if you don't get up out of here I'm going to shoot you. And you I'll deal with your ass, having niggas in here showing you videos with people moaning, like the fuck is you really doing"

I'm laying in bed and Kai is now walking in after walking Skoopa out. I don't even know what he was thinking, cause what the fuck was he watching on skoopa phone,  that's his friend and I'm really glad but that's not what I want him to be enjoying with friends. "Jah, it really wasn't nothing like that ok? Skoopa was just showing me this gay artist he knows who has an only fans. It wasn't nothing weird" I looked at Kai cause he must be a fucking idiot.

"Kai if you came in the room with me and anyone would you not trip if I'm watching porn?" He said nothing, "if I was to miss your call twice at a time you usually call me you'd trip, I'd have to call you like seven times for you to be cool with me not answering." He's just staring at me with tears in his eyes. But I don't care about that crying shit, cause the fuck was he really doing in here. "I'm sorry" "Fuck yo' sorry Kai. Real shit that nigga ain't ever welcomed at our crib again, if I ever come here and he here..... im not even about to tell you anything, come and sleep it's late and I got work in the morning."

It's morning now and Kai's kissing me but I'm really not in the mood because respect in relationships is a big thing for me, my parents always respected each other publicly and privately so the slick shit skoopa b throwing at me and Kai not saying anything be upsetting me, but I know he doesn't have much friends so I decide while I slept that I'd get over it and let him continue seeing his friend if he promises not to be watching no weird shit or down playing me cause I'm 10 toes down for him and I don't do that dissing shit.

"Aight Kai I get it you're sorry, I forgive you now stop kissing me, I'm trying to get ready for work." "Ok Daddy" "stop that shit" "ok but do you want to still go for dinner soon?" Kai asked, I still have the ring and I want to give him but I'm starting to wonder if I should wait till we're living good together first before I push that unto us, cause after he gets that ring it's no fucking around, it's only marriage from there and In marriage I would've shot skoopa so.... "Nah it's cool we can have dinner here."

KAI POV

I'm going to cut skoopa off, I saw the ring in Jah's bag and I realized it's a ring for me and him. I searched ring in his contacts and saw he told Ray he was going to give me the promise ring the night he asked me to dinner, when I saw it last night while he was sleeping I cried because I really ruined everything and now I don't know if he really wants to give me the ring still, I'm so foolish. I had Jah all to myself and I got selfish and neglected him because I felt ask thought I had 2 persons to myself now.

I ruin everything, I'm now crying in the room because Jah's leaving. "Please don't go" "I'm not staying Kai I'm leaving" "please stay, I'm going to make it up to you if you do" "Kai I'm not staying. I can't"

"At least Say it" "I love you. Bye" "I love you too" "Kai I'm literally just going to work, I'm going to see you later. Just don't got that nigga all up in my sheets" SMACK "or cheeks" we kissed and he left