More Trouble

KAI POV

"Kai come to this event with me lil nigga" my sister said to me "who the fuck is you talking to like that yo" "just come please? I need someone else to go with I got 4 tickets and you know my 2 home girls can't go anymore so ask your friends to come too" she has 3 tickets to give away. I'll ask Jah and curls I really don't want to tell him invite Ray, nothing against her just I'd like my nigga to myself sometimes.

We've been together for more than a month and he still won't fuck me. He said I have to wait until he thinks we're both ready, but I'm ready and I know this. He says I'm not ready and just horny and so he's going to satisfy my needs without penetration. But I've came to conclude that his dick is small but if that's the case I'll fuck him and he fucks me with strimpy.

I called Jah and asked him about the event and now he's on his way, I asked Curls but he said he had something to do prior to me asking.

"I missed you so much baby" Jah said to me smiling, I smiled back and waited by the car for my sister, Jah was going to drive us to our destination. We were going to a small ticket only event. We got there and everyone was inside drinking, dancing and smoking. "Jah! What are you doing here?!" Yelled a lady. "I'm just chilling with my people, what you doing here?" He asked. I'm here with my friend, she called her friend over. This girl looked familiar like I knew her.

"Hey Jah, I didn't think this was your scene?." "It really isn't but I only came cause he invited me" he said and pointed to me behind him. I don't know why but that made me feel bad, as if he really didn't want to go and was forced to go. "The fuck,...? You can leave then bitch. Ain't nobody begging you to be here dumb ass nigga. Ugly as fuck..... ughh" I walked away with him following me "wait !" He said as if he was shocked from my outburst. "Who's she and how the fuck she knows what you would like or not like?" "Kaishawn you be talking to me too crazy sometimes, shouting at me with all them people there. It's really not needed" he said making me look dumber. I know it wasn't needed and I know it was dumb but I don't want anyone to know him like I do. I want him to only know me and I only know him. Why do people want to know him like he's special or something. "Fuck you. You know I don't like that friendly shit you be doing, yet you always fucking doing it"

JAH POV

"What the fuck do you want me to do Kai? Huh? I'm a nice, mannerly man. I'm supposed to ignore everyone that's nice to me cause you're jealous? Baby I'm all about you but you can't keep doing this." He looked at me like he was going to cry. I'm no longer shocked when tears form in his eyes because I'm accustomed now, anytime we have an argument and I raise my voice he begins to cry. I'm accustomed but I'm still startled by the fact he cries when I yell, when others yell at him he looks ready to throw hands and get down. His mouth starts talking crazy and he's ready. I know he likes me so I'll get a different reaction but the reactions are very very different.

"Don't cry baby ok? I just need to know why you keep doing this." I grabbed his hands "I'm sorry" he cried "I won't do it again" but you will, I thought to myself. "Kaishawn tell me why you keep doing this, it's not healthy." "I don't know, I'm sorry and I won't do it again ok?" He rushed out like he was panicking. "Kaishawn I need you to tell me why you keep behaving like this" I let go of his hands. He started to cry even harder, now bringing attention to us. I'm nervously looking around and I'm not sure why he's even crying this hard.

We're in my car now with the windows up. "Is there something wrong Kai?" I asked trying to calm him. We're in the back sitting in our own seats but he keeps trying to sit on my lap, I keep telling him no so we can have a serious conversation about his jealousy and dependency on me. "Why won't you let me sit on you?" He whined stressing the you. I like him a lot but I really can't handle the jealousy and the talking 24/7. If he explains to me why he does this I'll understand but to me right now it's just insecurity and he should work ok that before getting himself further in a relationship.

This is why I won't fuck him, if he's like this already I don't know what he'll do if I give him my dick too. He's lovely and I'm close to loving him but it'll be too stressful trying to show an insecure person you love them.

I'm clearly apart of the problem because Kai's now in my lap like I said not to do. "I'm sorry" he said. " Why?" "Because I upset you" "Kaishawn why are you jealous of Kennedy? Ray? and any female or male who talks to me?" "I'm not" he said with his face in my neck. Sometimes he behaves like a love deprived person. Or a person who never received any attention. But I don't know. "Kaishawn." I said sternly "this is my last time asking this ok?" He nodded "why are you jealous of them? And I want a honest answer now" "because they want to take you from me" he said with a mug on his face. "How?" "Cause they're always in your fucking face, like what the fuck Ray needs that she's at your house 25/8, Kennedy now knows you like she's your birth parent. The fuck all them bitches want with my nigga huh? You mine right?" I nodded "so why can't they see that and leave you alone, I want you all for myself. Why they need to talk to you all the time too?" I sit there with nothing to say

Kai has been talking and said something that stood out to me, "being in a large family I never had someone for myself, anything for myself actually and now there's you. No one in my life has a you, you wanted all my attention and you got it. Now I want all yours." I was shocked. "Baby you have all my attention ok? I don't want nobody else. Whether I'm dead, alive, famous, homeless, rich or poor I just want you." I smiled "You so ugly nigga" he blushed.

"Pull your pants down, I'm trying to taste my ass. This my ass right baby?" I smacked his ass and he smiled. We're still in my back seat. "Yes" "fuck I tell you Kaishawn?" I know he loves when I call him by his name. "Yes Daddy". He bent over between the middle of the front seats, ass all in my face. I smelt it and it smelt like shower gel. Not a hair in sight. I watched as his pink hole winked at me. I smelt it again loving his scent. Shit had my dick standing. I smacked his hole, making him jump forward. I started to blow on his hole, I don't even know why I'm doing all this. I'm just so mesmerized by this beauty. Shit has me doing crazy shit, I've smelt no one's pussy before so I don't know why the fuck I'm smelling his and loving it. "Hurry up nigga" he moaned. "When I'm finished, we're going straight home. I'm trying to feel the inside of my bitches ass. You my bitch?" I asked and he nodded quickly while looking back and facing me.

...................................................................................
I'm sorry if this may be fast or confusing but I have no plan, I'm really just writing anything. It's my first time and I just wanted to try it out, if I do write again it'll be more structured. Y'all can give a suggestion and I'd literally add it