New friends

3months later

JAH POV
Ray has gotten her baby and it's a healthy baby girl, Dillon is there for the baby and Ray at the moment. Kai is now almost 5 months pregnant. Sexiest pregnant person I know. A fine muh fucka. He's sleeping right now and I'm just chilling in the other room, I haven't heard him mentioned skoopa for a long time but I have been seeing notifications with his name on Kai's phone. I'm over it so I'm not tripping about it.

I have work in an hour and Kai's still sleeping, I'm in a dilemma because I know Kai won't want me to leave without at least seeing me but I also know he doesn't want me to wake him. I'm standing in the doorway watching his sleeping body. My phone started to ring. "Hello" it was a random number. "Hey is this Ramon? I got your number from Carmen?" "Nah I'm sorry this ain't Ramon" "who this then..... if you don't mind me asking" "nah you're good, this is Jah" "ooo Jah I'm Karla" "hope you find who you looking for" "hold on Jah do you stay in Jersey too?" "Yes" "ooo that's good, I've recently moved here and I know this might sound weird but Ramon was the only person I know and not on no weird shit but if you're free could you maybe help me find a job? Please, I know it's weird of me to ask but I'm desperate" I chuckled, my job is looking for workers right now I thought to myself.

I wrote Kai a letter explaining that I've left for work, i know I could've just messaged him but I thought the little note would mean more to him. I messaged Karla and told her where she could get a job, I just never said I work there. When I got there I saw a young lady I've never seen before.

"Javon come over here and meet Karla, she came in and I'll let you interview her because your the on floor manager" I walked over to her and began introducing myself

"Javon come over here and meet Karla, she came in and I'll let you interview her because your the on floor manager" I walked over to her and began introducing myself. She just smiled at me and listened intently.

"See you tomorrow, don't forget to bring the information we need." "Ok byeee, see you tomorrow Jah" she smiled and left. I'm now walking through the mall during lunch when I see Karla in the subway line, I decided to go in there and just wait with her instead of going into a longer line from the back. "What you doing up here Jah, I know this ain't the back" she said laughing softly. "C'mon Karla, you know we go way back. Remember that time you called me and I got you a job?" She laughed even harder while I chuckled.

"Want me to join you for lunch?" "Sure. sit. I have to head back in an hour so I'll take the company. I usually get a call but we'll see if I get it or not" "so tell me about you Jah." "Like what?" I said with my brows raised "You lived here forever? You been working here how long? How old are you? Single?taken? Like what's tea?" "Yeah I've lived here since birth, I been working here straight out high school or a little before" I can't really remember the exact time I started. "I'm 19, I'm taken taken" I said raising my hand showing the other promise ring to Kai's which is on my finger. "What about you?" I asked.
"Well I'm actually from Ontario Canada, I moved to new York when I was 15 and just moved to jersey at 23. I'm single. I have a 3 year old Pomeranian which I love to death. I'm 23 soon going 24 though " she said sticking her tongue out. I laughed because she's way older than I thought. She gave me answers to questions I never asked so I decided to tell her that I'm a soon to be father. She cheered like it was the best news even though she doesn't actually know me or mines.

We ate and chopped it up together, when my lunch was over she walked me back to the store and headed her own way. Kai never called. I did text him and he hasn't responded, he could be upset with me for leaving or he could still be sleeping  but I doubt it's the latter. I'll deal when I get home though I thought to myself as I kept working my shift.

I'm now home and Kai is in the kitchen cooking, turns out this why he never called or responded to my text, I begin to walk in smelling all the delicious scents. "Hi baby" I said while Kai smiled and came to me kissing me. I kissed him and rubbed his stomach saying my I love you's to my little baby nut. "How was work?" He asked and I decided to tell him right away about the phone call and everything else cause it wasn't that serious and I don't need him getting the wrong idea of anything.

"So why the fuck would you help her get a job? Especially where you're working?" "No baby it's nothing like that" "I don't even fucking mean like that I'm talking about how dangerous that is bitch. But if you don't think it's dangerous and you was fast to say it ain't like that so now I'm thinking it gotta be like that then nigga" I just sat and watch as Kai paces around the house angry talking to HIMSELF cause I know he ain't yelling at me for something I said wasn't even happening. I'm fine where I'm at I don't need no pocket pussy. "Ok baby, don't stress yourself out cause my baby stress level was already high a couple times" I grabbed him and brought him on my lap

We've been sitting on the couch watching 2 and a half men, I'm thinking we're vibing and all is good then suddenly "and don't think I'm over you having a little date with that little ugly bitch. Bitch. So you can try to calm me down with this fucking show but I still remember what you said." He started to walk away "having dates with bitches like you ain't got a family to provide for" he mumbled. "Fuck you even taking lunch for" he said hard enough for me to hear. I just shake my head and thought to myself there goes my little jealous wunna be thug that I'm gonna fuck the shit out of cause who he yelling at like that?