Say it again

JAH POV
(5 weeks since their first time)

I woke up to Kai vomiting on the floor, right in my room. I jumped up not understanding what's really happening. I dashed across my room and got my garbage can and sat it in front of him, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "It's ok baby. What happened? You don't feel good or something?" " I don't know what's wrong, I just woke up and needed to vomit" I rubbed his back and lifted him to the bathroom.

"Kaishawn come and put these clothes on now. We having company nigga" Kai refused to wear clothes, I've been asking him to put some on for at least 10 minutes now. He's been walking around with no shirt on, just booty shorts that I don't know where he got them from. I don't even think he wore them before meeting me, but I know he's for sure not wearing them for my company. This my ass I'm the only one allowed to see it even if it's just the bottom. He says he's too hot even though I have the air on.

Ray and Dillon are coming here today, they're really my only friends so they can come over as they pleased. They've been chilling here more often much to my surprise, but lately they've been acting like friends again. Ray eventually told me she's bi and the reason why she even slept with Dillon is because he allowed her to still be dominating, she said she just wanted to try being with men but later started catching feelings. She said she likes being dominant and assumed she needed to date a girl but there's been a boy she's hanging with that lets her be dominant and treated like a queen at the same time. She always saying 'I can fuck him with my strap and he does the same, it's literally heaven. Plus he knows I'm pregnant and knows I'm going to need princess treatment sometimes'

They're soon here, and Kai still hasn't done anything with the clothes I picked for him. If he keeps this up he's going to have to stay in my room. I'm not upset about it but I just think if we having people over they probably shouldn't be seeing his ass. I want to see his ass though.

"Jah noooooo" Kai started crying. I'm actually so confused as to where all this is coming from, like he cries at everything but still somehow laughs at everything. He's pretty annoying and I'm not sure why. It's not like I was spoiling him for him to be crying cause he has to wear clothes. "Kai what's up witchu? Why you cry for? Huh?" "Cause you want me to wear clothes, I already told you I'm so fucking hot and you still want me to" he was still crying. His ass is worst than Ray to be honest.

"Ok you don't have to wear the clothes, ok baby? But you got to stay up here." "Nooo. I want to be with you" "well put clothes on" "no nigga, fuck you."

Ray and Dillon are here and Kai has his clothes on. I'm not a very confrontational man and I don't need to shout and curse but one thing Kai's going to understand is who wears the pants in this relationship, he'll win some but ultimately I'm making sure he understands he's my nigga I'll check him and let him know what's up anytime I need to.

Kai keeps looking at me from across the room with a smirk on his face, I know what it means but my company is over. Earlier when Kai was acting out I had to give him some tongue and finger action. Had to choke him up a little and get him to understand what I'm really saying. Now because of this he keeps trying to secretly flirt and drop hints that he wants this dick. I'm just trying to talk to my friends but he's distracting me. Plus he's fine as fuck and has an ass on him.

It's night time now and Kai's ready for bed. We fucked and now we're in bed. And he's naked. He refused to wear clothes to bed again. This been happening for the pass 4 days now, and he's been vomiting for only 2. It started yesterday. He doesn't want to go to the doctors yet because he thinks it's a waste of time. He's laying on me with his naked body, while he complains about the heat, which he's probably receiving from my body. But he refuses to move. "Say it again" "I love you Baby"

(2 weeks later)

He feels no better and I had to force him to the doctor. The first doctor we visited said they couldn't find anything wrong with him, they don't know why he's having these symptoms because the only thing in line would be pregnancy and that's already out the door. He said sorry and sent us to a referral. This female doctor has had us here for about an hour really trying to find the issue. Kai just been sitting around laughing watching his phone, but I'm thinking he's dying so I'm stressed the fuck out.

"Hi again gentlemen. I'm waiting on your last tests to see if we can locate the reason for all the symptoms you have been showing. We've already done some tests from your blood and will continue until we've found the reason. We're going to allow you to leave for today, but we'll need to see you again in 3 days. We should have some results by then." I simply nodded because I'm nervous, if the doctors can't figure it out what could it really be. Kai on the other hand smiled at the lady and thanked her anyway. What has this illness done to him? Let me tell you

Kai's been vomiting and cursing non stop every morning. He walks around naked for the whole day. When it's time for a bathe he sits in the tub, as long as he can. He's supper friendly sometimes and then the devil himself. He eats like he's feeding an elephant. He hasn't been shitting too regularly and that's concerning because again he eats like a whale. I love him though so I hope it's not anything too serious.

"Say it again" "I love you Kaishawn"