Again This Cant Be Real

JAH POV

"It's ok baby, you're going to be ok. Ok?" He nodded. It's been 3 days and we're up getting ready to head to the hospital. Kai is really really sick, I can't even comprehend how bad it is for him. He's been throwing up and urinating so much for the past 3 days. He's been having terrible headaches and has been complaining of gaining weight. I'm not seeing the weight but I'm not in his body so I can't tell him how he feels.

"Jah can you carry me? I really can't walk" Kai said, I know he's in pain so I'm willing to carry him all the time. We're in the car now and he's waiting in the seat with a bag full of hot Cheetos. That's all he's been eating, he says the burn keeps his stomach from hurting. Which is pretty dumb but whatever he says. He's also developed this habit of saying anything. We were going home from the store and he saw a lady with strong perfume and he started shouted and cursing because of the scent. He says anything he feels like more now than before.

"Hey, good morning how may I help you today?" "I'm Javon and I'm here with Kaishawn Harden, we have an appointment for Doctor Lashley." "Yes just over there, she's actually already in and can see you right now." We walked all the way over to her office. I knocked and entered, while sitting there she came and told us about her findings and requested that Kai has an ultrasound.

(At home)
Kai is so 'happy' to be having a child. But there's a big difference in his attitude now and when we first heard the news.
(Now)
"Oh my fucking god baby. I can't believe we having a lil kaivon already. I'm actually so happy. I can't wait to decorate a room, we should move in together, we should paint the room red so it's neutral. We should start going shopping tomorrow. O my god when are we going to tell our friends and families. I can't wait to have a child with you. Ugly" he jumped on me. He was speaking so fast and listing such. I couldn't keep up, I just sat and listen

(Before)
"You nasty bitch, you're such a fucking liar. This can't be real. Get this the fuck off me. Even if I'm pregnant I don't want no fucking child now I'm team fuck them kids. Fuck outta here fore I shoot you. You dumb, big back built baboon. Talking about fucking kids like I'm not a nigga, you is one dumbass doctor, give me your badge" he started to rise. I had to grab him and lift him out the room as the lady threatened to call security. Mainly from fear, I can't blame her I was a lil scared as well.

(PRESENT)
Kai is now online looking at all the different things babies need. I really don't want to kill his joy so I'll allow him to do this. But I really don't need this to be another thing he latches himself unto, the way he latched to me as someone he has for himself, I don't want him getting too attach to the 'baby' because this could either be wrong or he could lose the 'baby' it's still too early to tell.

KAI POV
I'm so happy right now. I already knew that if I was to have a child I'd want to have them with him (adoption) but now I can carry my own which is even more exciting, we'll be our own little family and be so happy together. I was a little concerned when I received the news but I'm still excited nonetheless

It's now night time and I'm sleeping at Jah's house as usual, we're on the bed and jah is casually rubbing my ass. "I know I've said it before but Amma say it again, this can't be real. I'm obviously excited for the baby but how can I really carry this?" "I don't know baby but let's go to sleep and think it over in the morning.