Again and Again Please

(Not editing this because I really can't read this over, little embarrassed to read my own smut)

"Daddy making yo shit weak? You can't talk now? Ain't this the dick you been begging for?" Jah slaps his ass as hard as he can. They're in back shot position and Kai was out of it. He's talking the most shit he's ever talked before. His post nut clarity (pnc)  is going to hit him hard.

"Yes daddy ughhhhhhh" kai whined as jah was slamming in his back. Kai had his hands on the bed head and his eyes rolled back. "Push that shit out while I fuck you Baby" "ughh Da-ddy you in this bitch" "fuck meeee Jah, fuck me" Kai moaned as he was still getting slammed into.

"Lay down I wanna see that fucking face now, shit Baby you got my dick harder than a bitch, push my shit out lemme see" kai started pushing out all that he had. Jah started to lick it up, slurping on it like it was juice then spat it back on his dick and his hands.

Jah started ramming his shit again, now facing each other. Jah was looking deep in Kaishawn eyes. "I love this dick daddy" Kai shouted. "I love this dick so  much daddy. Ram my shit till I can't walk" "AHHHH" kai started to shout because Jah was ramming his shit but Jah was out of it, the pleasure was too good he couldn't think straight. "You love this dick?" "Yes daddy" "this my ass?" "Yes daddy" "well let me ram this shit then. Aight?" "Yessssssssssss" Kai started shaking. He couldn't understand what was happening but he knew the pleasure was out of this world.

"Start jacking your shit lemme see Kaishawn" jah said still staring in Kai's eyes. Kai started jacking till he came. "Get up" jah said as he slapped Kai's legs. Jah layed on the bed and told Kai to sit on his dick. Kai was a little nervous since he's never done this but he was ready. He sat down not facing Jah and started to bounce. But Jah soon realized it wasn't what he wanted. He gripped Kai's legs by his thigh and started ramming his shit again. Stroke after stroke had Kai screaming like he was being murdered.

"I love you Javon" he screamed while tears filled his eyes, he didn't know what he was saying but the feelings he was having and knowing that Jah wasn't doing this for no one else made it even better. Jah hearing this started going harder until he was almost ready to cum. They switched positions, this time kai was on his stomach laying flat and Jah was behind him slowly stroking in and out whispering in his ear.

"You love me Baby?" "Yessss" Kai said softly with a moan. "I love this ass, I love this attitude, I love this hair, I love this mouth" jah said as he squeezed Kai's ass then touched his head then kissed his mouth. "And I LOVE YOU" jah said as he started to nut. Trembling. He was going through a high that couldn't be explained. As he calmed down he realized Kai was still out of it and basically almost ready to sleep. He also realized he nutted in Kai. "Don't pull it out leave it in Daddy. Please" jah stopped what he was doing and began to slowly fall asleep.

Jah did pull it out because he knew it could be painful to wake up with it still in and because he had to get his nut out. As he pulled out it started to slowly drip out. But as it slowly eased out he started to become hard again.

He started to massage a now slowly awakening Kai's, ass. "Hey" Kai said softly with a smiled as if he was embarrassed. "Ain't nothing you gotta be worried about Baby. You just got all my nut up in that ass, I'm all yours and you're all mines Kaishawn."

Jah lifted Kaishawn a little and placed Kai on him and continued to massage his butt. "I want you to do this again and again please" Kai whispers. Jah laughs and kisses Kai. He finds it so cute how he behaves sometimes. He just wonders if they really meant the I love you to each other or if it was just the heat in the moment that made them say it to each other.

While, Kai knew he meant it he just didn't want to say it yet. But what's done is done. All he had to do now was keep Jah and that dick to himself.

.........................................................................
Y'all really ignored my message and didn't help me at all like wtf😭😂 got me writing to myself. But if this was shit tell me if it was good tell me so I know how to go forward. Also please someone tell me where they want the story to go. What y'all want to see. I only have Ray and Kai's neighbor in mind