Can I Have Your Cheesecake

JAVON POV

I'm sitting on the couch when I hear a loud scream and see someone waddling over to me

I'm sitting on the couch when I hear a loud scream and see someone waddling over to me. I stand and see Kai looking up at me with the biggest smile. "Hey" he said, I didn't say anything I just looked at his hands which wore the ring. "Go to the table baby" he went to the table and picked up the flowers, he's really the love of my life. I'm sure of it.

We're on our way to the doctor, and Kai is back to his annoying self, I'm not sure how I'm suppose to drive but he keeps trying to sit on me while I drive, I'm really trying to figure out what goes through his brain to make him think it's possible. We arrive at the doctors and he refuses to sit in the seat, as other patients come in he's sitting on me, I'm not embarrassed but it isn't the norm. But I'll do it since he likes it so much.

After our visit with the doctor we were told the baby looks healthy and Kai is healthy as well, she told me try not to stress Kai because even though he's healthy his stress level did rise. I laughed because it's probably from all the shit with Skoopa. We're on our way home and Kai wants to stop to get something to eat, I don't know what he has in mine but I'm hungry too so I don't mind. We stop at small diner because he wanted cheesecake.

We're now at home eating our cheesecake and rewatching good girls. "Say it" "I love you baby, and my other soon to be baby" he smiled at me like he's the happiest person ever. "Can I have your cheesecake?" "All Kai?" "Yes please" he said with such a cute tone "you just ate a large slice why would you want all mine? Ain't even asked for a piece" I laughed "come on baby just let me have it" "fine but when I want something, you better give it to me no matter how you feel or think you look" I brought him in my lap where I squeezed his ass and started kissing him, I'm not trying to fuck right now but I'm definitely trying to fuck soon. The doctors said it's ok and now I'm for sure fucking on him when I want. He's not going to initiate it so I will have to every time.

I keep kissing on him from his mouth to his neck, to his jaw. I'm loving this. "Uhhh Daddy😫" "😏" I keep going, I'm hard as fuck so I'm going to have to stop soon before I can't control myself. I can feel Kai's dick on mine and it's making me even harder. Ooo how much I love this nigga.

KAI POV
Jah keeps kissing and touching on me, I like it but I just ate cheesecake and I'm definitely not prepped so I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do because if he continues I'm going to want more. "Daddy I'm not prepped" "I don't care, it's on my dick not my mouth" "no Jah that's really nasty" he keeps going "Javon" "come on baby, if I see shit I won't say or feel anything different about you" "no Javon" "come on baby, I want all this right now" he smacked and squeeze my ass so hard and tight that I lost all train of thought. "Let me go and clean a little then...... pleaseee" I got up and speed walked to the bathroom.

As I was shutting the door I saw Jah behind me "let me see what you be doing baby" "o my god Jah nooo, it's really nasty" " I don't care baby, I want to see all the work you be putting in, how you be having that ass cleaned for a nigga. Ahhh I love this ass so much baby. Perfect fat ass" he smacked me again, I know he's super horny because he's not fully understanding what he's doing. I start douching and he just stands and watch me.

JAH POV
It's pretty nasty what's coming out but it's hot to me that he only does this for me and the amount of effort he puts in just to get my lil ole dick. Turns me on even more to see him looking back embarrassed like he wants my approval, the weirdest shit be turning me on when it comes to Kai. His dick moving is turning me on. Him just sitting on the toilet looking at me.

He's finished and I lifted him from the bathroom and straight to the bedroom. I'm going to tear this ass up tonight. One I'm horny as fuck and two I can't remember the last time I fucked when I was this horny, probably like 3 weeks ago.

"Kaishawn you ready for this dick?" "Yes daddy" smack. His ass jiggly as fuck. I go straight to the lube and fingers, I'm wasting no time, I'd usually talk but I'm so horny I just need to get in. I'm in and this shit feels better than I could ever imagine. "Baby play with your nipples" his nippled have gotten fatter and them shits is sexy. After he plays with them I start sucking them, my dick is in but I'm not really moving I'm just sucking his nipples and moving my hand up and down his dick slowly.

He's jerking his body from the pleasure. I start to move slowly, then I speed up. Now I'm moving at the fastest speed I can, all I can hear is Kai moaning. "Oh Jah................. Owwwwwwww............ Javon baby don't stop.. please......................... Mmm you hitting my shit.... Keep going Daddy." I kept going. I then switched Kai to his knees and started ramming his hole again. I kept going till Kaishawn nut which soon made me nut. I nut right in him, as I pulled out I watched as my nut came rushing out I just wiped my dick along his hole. Eventually I stopped and he stepped in the bath while I cleared the entire bed. I raised the AC back to its normal breeze and stepped in the bath as well.

We're now laying in bed and I looked at Kai's naked body, I looked at his nippled and just placed one in my mouth while I placed the other nipple between my thumb and index finger. I squeezed, pulled and flicked it. I licked and sucked the other one till we both fell asleep.