Its Like A Reward

KAI POV

There's some things I don't think God can prepare you for, and that's having a weird boyfriend

There's some things I don't think God can prepare you for, and that's having a weird boyfriend. Today I was bending over the counter on my phone when I felt Jah come behind me, I didn't think nothing of it and just stayed in my position. Then out of nowhere Jah started humping me. I could feel his dick on my ass as he just held my waist and hump me. What made it worst was when I looked back he was recording and laughing. "Personal collection, thanks" and kissed me.

I was shocked when Jah said he isn't going in to work today because he wanted to spend some time with me and my belly. So I planned things for us to do which we don't do together often. Married couple style. First we're going grocery shopping. Since we've lived together we haven't gone to the store together. Mall to buy some more baby products, and lastly just chilling at home cooking and eating together. I'm walking trying to find clothes. But that's all happening later because it's 9 in the morning. So I pick out my clothes and start scrolling through TikTok.... My favorite time flyer

It's now 9:53 and I'm laying on my side on the couch, with my belly face the couch back. When out of nowhere I feel someone's face in my ass sniffing my ass. I'm not sure how Jah's this weird but is this what it's like having a boyfriend. "Javon" I whined jokingly, I'm actually loving the attention. He just laughs and smells my ass again. Luckily I've already bathe for the morning so I know he's not smelling shit. Literally. "We gotta start getting ready baby" he said as he smacked my ass. I just turned around and mugged him. He laughed and started to pull me up from my back. I sat up and stretched out my arms to b carried.

He's carrying me to the room while holding my ass and just squeezing it. Then suddenly he raises me and slams me down on his dick. "Are you horny baby? Is that it? Because for the entire day you've been trying to touch me sexually" I started laughing, I don't know why but saying sexually to my man was funny. "nah I'm good I just love feeling this ass on me, it's addicting." He did it a few more times and I just smiled and took it.

We're now walking through the grocery store and Jah insisted I get in the shopping cart which he's pushing. I'm in there trying to fit everything in properly because he's just resting things anywhere. After a couple minutes of shopping I remember why I usually do it on my own, Jah has no sense of where to place things, he places food near the bleach, and cans at the top of box packages. I eventually get out and kiss his lips telling him I'm going to take over. "Just push the cart and look pretty ok?" He laughed and nodded.

As we were walking together I went to the other side of the isle to the top to pick up something when I saw a boy checking out Jah, usually I'd be ready but I'll just see what it plays out, he wants me to trust him so I will, plus he called out of work for me so I'm not about to stress anyone today. Hopefully. The boy walks to Jah's direction and stares into his cart.

"Hi I saw you had this cereal in your cart where did you get it?" He said placing his hands on the cheerios

"Hi I saw you had this cereal in your cart where did you get it?" He said placing his hands on the cheerios. "I got it from in like the 3rd isle I think" "well I guess I'll have to look there then huh?" "Yeah but if it's not there it could be the 5th" he touched Jah's shoulder and said "ill just check both isles later since you don't know" he looked up at Jah and Jah's next move nearly made me suck his dick. "Nah amma ask my man cause he will for sure know" the boy looked at him "where he at?" The boy asked Jah I really wanted to say 'right here bitch' but I allowed for Jah to handle the situation himself. "Baby! Look here he wants to know where we got the cereal" the dude looked to my direction as I skipped my happy ass over to them.

I'm not sure if he found the cereal cause I told him it was in the 1st isle, it's really in the 6th isle at the bottom but who really cares. I trust my nigga but still..... don't talk to my nigga bitches.

We're suppose to be on our way to the mall but I had such a fun time shopping with Jah afterwards that I lost track of time and just looked at clothes from the store but because of how late it is I'm hungry and tired. We walked back out to the car after paying for and packing all our groceries. Since we had left the house about 10:45 we were now getting back at 1:52, I decided to order food online and get it delivered I also informed Jah that I definitely won't be cooking tonight like planned, I'm about to watch 2 broke girls, eat and sleep for the rest of the day.

Jah's laying next to me on the couch rubbing my ass. "You deserve to get your ass ate from what you did today" "you think so? I did good didn't I?" I smiled brightly. I still don't like the bitch but it's whatever. "Can you rub my feet instead baby?" "Anything for you Kai, you need to be rewarded" Jah started rubbing my feet, "today drained me. But you are now one of my elite employees.... You have been promoted. To foot masseuse" I quoted 2 TikTok sounds making Jah laugh. I just love my nigga. "It's like a reward" I'm really on TikTok too much I think to myself

"Say it" I say to Jah as we're eating and watching my show "I love you".
The food only arrived about 7 minutes ago so Jah finished rubbing my feet and got the food. It was wingstop and honestly I'm all for it. Just laying here with Jah just eating and laughing is probably the 2nd best feeling in the world while being the first best for his friends and families. It's second best to me cause if jah makes love to you there's no better feeling, and much can't say they had that cause they only got fucked. The best feeling in this world is when Jah gets up and decides that he loves me so much he'll fuck the living shit out of me till I cum without any hands.

I'm thinking about it and start getting hard. Jah looks at me and takes my nipples in his hands causing me to arch my back a little then he looks at me and pulls himself closer to me. He lifts me to the room but although I'm horny my body is just really tired so we lay together in my bed with Jah sucking my nipples as I play with his hair. Scratch what I said before because I don't know what's the best feeling. All is too good to pick just one.

(I assume y'all would already know this but I'm going to still say it. I know none of these people and are only using their pics as a representation of what I perceived the characters to look like. The characters aren't real and they're not based off any real situation (obviously because men don't get pregnant) but just thought u would share just in case)