Always Under Me

I'm at my sister's best friend's cousin's kick back. I only came because my friend Ramon "curls" really wanted to come. I've been here for over a hour now, and only been eating. Ain't shit happening at this dumb ass place. I should've stayed my black ass home and watched some shit on tv.

I'm in the kitchen now getting something to eat and drink when this drunk ugly girl came up to me touching my arm. " fuck you touching up on me for?" I asked her. She just smiled and waved at me "cunt" I said under my breath. I'm a little drunk myself so any and everything is annoying me right now. Curls has left me to get his dick wet and now I'm here with nothing to do. Or so I thought.

The ugly girl brought a friend with her who wasn't too ugly, I decided to talk to her. "Wassup witchu shawty" I asked as she wrapped her hand around my neck, we were both clearly drunk and should be drinking water and sitting down. " nothing much, you sexy nigga" I smiled. "Cmere real quick" I said detaching myself from her and heading to the stairs. As I was walking up the stairs I heard moans which were starting to make my dick twitch.

"Let's look and see who it is that's fucking like that. He got her sounding like it's the best thing ever. That's definitely that act right fuck." I laughed while she laughed. I slapped her ass and told her get moving so she can get some this dick too. "Jah jah........ fuck Daddy...... ughhh it's in my stomach Daddy" " move that hand" my head spun around at the familiar voice.

"Fuck daddy" the girl under me screamed, she was creaming all over my dick. Had me feeling like I should really impregnate her. I kept going till I was ready to cum. I came on her stomach even thought she told me she was on the pill. We're both drunk, she could be lying. I know I'm drunk cause I think I fucked without a condom.

The girl was still sleeping while I was making my way down the stairs. I looked at the bottom step seeing the familiar tall boy looking up at me. He smiled. I mugged him, cause why is his gay ass smiling at me for? Don't get me wrong I have no issues with gay niggas but I just don't need to be one. My life's perfectly fine without some ugly, brown, tall nigga thinking he run shit around here.

I stood there while he started making his way towards me "fuck you coming up here for?" I asked annoyance evident in my voice. "I can't come to say hi now? Thought we were cool nigga" " you thought wrong you ugly, black.... augh Fuck" I said as he pulled me down the stairs nearly making me trip. He dragged me to another empty room and had me sit on the bed.

I started getting tired so I shut my eyes, the alcohol finally taking over me causing me to become sleepy. I looked at this lil nigga next to me who seems to be staring at me too. " I see you followed me on ig but can't respond to my dms?" " nigga you is gayer than a bitch. The fuck you want me to answer your messages for? You a weird ass nigga for real. Fuck out my face with that nasty ass shit" I said alcohol still there. He rolled his eyes looking me dead in my eyes pulling out my phone from my pocket.

He brought it up to my face unlocking it, he started typing "there" he said, I looked at my phone and saw he answered his dm asking me if I wanted to hang another day. He also typed as me n said 'next week gd?' I was too drunk to really do anything other than roll my eyes n tell him to stop being such a hoe for me. He laughed. I started to shut my eyes and so did he.

I opened my eyes a couple hours later to light snoring, this nigga in here all up in my face, all up under me snoring with that pussy and ass type breath. I punched him in his leg making him jump while I closed my eyes and resumed a sleeping position. He tapped me softy " bro wake up, it's getting late, I think we should head out. Lemme drop you home." I looked at him and shook my head. Not that I was embarrassed of where I lived, I just know who's judging me and who's not. He is.

I'm sitting in his car right now because he kept begging and begging to take me home so I just caved cause one it's a free drop home and two he promised me free food, and as you can see free and food gets me all the time. It's not cause I'm just some greedy bitch. In this economy sometimes you gotta put your pride to the side and accept some free food. So that's what I did. I really didn't want to spend no more time with this ugly ass man but he was up under me from the time we went to sleep until now.

We're in the drive through waiting to order. After we order we pull up to the window where the 'lovely' lady started talking to Jah. He encouraged the conversation while I listened. She asked for his ig and number and he gave her without a second thought. I side eyed him, I'm not jealous or anything cause I don't want his nasty ass anyway but he literally begged me to come with him so.... Why would he give out his number infront of me.

He looked at me smiling while I just rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth. He laughed, after we ordered he took us back to his house. Which might I add was a big ass house, well at least compared to mine. But there wasn't much to compare with if I'm being honest. I walked in with him as he directed me to his room after washing our hands 'his rule' and going to eat in his room. This nigga is actually good company to be honest. When he not trying to get at a nigga he really be chilling and funny. But you know all good things must come to an end.

" so since you know I'm feeling you, and you still here you must be feeling me too" he said looking me right in my eyes. I laughed because he couldn't be more wrong. I hate his lil ugly ass actually. " I hate you nigga, what the fuck is you even talking about right now?" I asked he looked at me with a smile and a small laugh like I was making a joke. " fuck you laughing at" I asked crossing my arms.

He only laughed some more until he dropped back on his bed ready to sleep. I was still on the couch, when he told me no outside clothes on his bed. I looked around at who he was talking to. Cause I'm literally not staying here all night. He looked up and told me again "I'm not staying here nigga, take me to my fucking house bitch" I said, not too loud. He got up and pulled my zip down revealing my wife beater. I sighed and took off my pants asking for pants from him.

I'm laying in bed now thinking of how I got here "good night lil dude" I hear from the side of the bed. "Go to sleep and stop talking G, it's like you can never shut up" "when I get you nigga you gun regret ever talking to me like this" " shut the fuck up pussy ass nigga and go to sleep" "bet" that's all I heard before quiet filled the room. I closed my eyes after messaging my mom, sisters and curls letting them know I'm good and sleeping at my friend's house since it's so late.