three | addiction

- THE ONE WITH CHANDLERS ADDICTION -

———

"Hey, guys." Phoebe greeted as she walked into Central Perk.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Ross asked referring to her date.

"Um, not so good. He walked to the subway and said "we should do this again." Phoebe informed making her friends groan in disappointment.

"What? He said "we should do this again" that's good, isn't it?" Rachel asked handing a mug to Phoebe.

"No, loosely translated "we should do this again" means "you will never see me naked." even I know that!" Erika mentioned.

"Since when?" Rachel questioned as she walked over to her friends.

"Since always?" Joey shrugged, "it's like dating language. You know, like, "it's not you." means "it is you."

"Or "you're such a nice guy" means "I'm gonna be dating leather wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you." Chandler added.

"Or "I think we should see other people" means "ha, ha. I already am." Phoebe chimed in.

"And everybody knows this?" Rachel questioned.

"Well, yeah. It's common sense." Erika shrugged as she sipped her coffee.

"It's like when you're a kid and your parents put your dog to sleep and they say it went off to some farm." Chandler explained.

"That's funny. Because our parents actually did send our dog up to live on a farm." Ross said gesturing between him and Monica.

"Uh...Ross?" Monica questioned.

"What? The Milners' farm in Connecticut?" Ross chuckled before realising, "Oh my god, Chi Chi!"

———

"Hey, guys!" Erika greeted as she walked into Central Perk earning a chorus of "heys" in return as she took off her coat.

"Erika! Here is your iced chocolate!" Rachel said handing Erika a cup, Erika smiled at Rachel before she walked away.

"Okay. Who ordered an iced chocolate?" Erika asked as she sat down and traded her drink with Joey before Phoebe walked in muttered random words to herself.