fourteen | candy hearts

-THE ONE WITH THE CANDY HEARTS-

———

"Phoebe, you cannot do this!" Erika exclaimed as she walked into Central Perk with Phoebe and Monica.

"What? Do what?" Rachel asked, walking towards them.

"Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night!" Erika sighed.

"No, Pheebs. Don't you remember why you dumped him?" Rachel asked in shock.

"Cause he was creepy." Phoebe nodded, "and mean, and a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day." Phoebe exclaimed as she sat down.

"Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year." Monica stated, "I know I do." Erika rolled her eyes before turning towards Joey and Chandler.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow night?" Erika asked the guys.

"Tomorrow night depends on how tonight goes." Joey answered with a smirk.

"About tonight..." Chandler trailed off.

"No, don't you dare bail on me." Joey shook his head, "the only reason she's going out with me is because I'm bringing a friend for her friend."

"Yes, I know. But her friend sounds like such a..." Chandler stopped himself, trying to think of the right word.

"Pathetic mess." Joey finished for him as Erika sat down, "come on, man. She's needy, she's vulnerable. I'm thinking...cha-Ching!" Joey smiled before Rachel threw a piece of bread at his head, "you have not been out with a woman since Janice."

"Then, I'll go out with Erika! At least I know her." Chandler exclaimed.

"No." Erika chuckled as she sipped her coffee earning a look from Chandler, "sorry, I don't date." Erika shrugged.

"The point is, you're doing this!" Joey ended the discussion before Ross walked over to them.

"She said yes." Ross cheered.

"Man, I keep telling you Ross. Your imaginary girlfriend doesn't want to go with you to the museum for Valentine's Day!" Erika joked.

———

"Okay, Roger was creepy. But he was nothing compared to Pete Carney." Rachel shook her head as the girls stood in the kitchen making dinner.