two | sonogram

- THE ONE WITH THE SONOGRAM AT THE END -

---

"What you guys don't understand is. For us, kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica told the guys as they sat in Central Perk.

"Yeah, right." Joey scoffed, "you serious?"

"Oh, yeah. Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Rachel shrugged.

"You see, that's where I disagree." Erika stated, "but then again, I've never been in love so..." Erika trailed off.

"You've never been in love?" Chandler questioned, Erika shook her head, "why?"

"She's afraid." Rachel chimed in.

"I thought you weren't afraid of anything, Erika." Monica stated.

"I'm not afraid of a lot of things but falling in love is one of my biggest fears. I just don't understand the hype. You fall in love, get your heartbroken and then you feel like shit." Erika shrugged before sipping her coffee.

"I'm guessing you've been heartbroken before then?" Joey questioned.

"Once." Erika nodded, "haven't dated anyone since."

"And how long ago was that?" Ross asked.

"3 years." Erika gulped.

"3 years?!" Her friends questioned, Erika nodded.

"Would you ever want to fall in love?" Chandler asked leaning forward to look at Erika.

"I think..." Erika trailed off leaning forward to face Chandler fully, "...if I found the right person, yeah." Erika shrugged, Ross and Monica sent each other a knowing look.

———

"Oh, I think this is the episode of threes company where there's some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler said from his spot on Monica's couch as Erika opened the fridge.

"Oh, then I've already seen this one." Phoebe said reaching over and grabbing the remote before turning the TV off.

"Are you finished with that?" Monica question snatching a chocolate bar out of Joeys hands and throwing it away.

"Yeah, sorry. The swallowing slowed me down." Joey rolled his eyes.

"Whose little ball of paper is this?" Monica asked as she spotted a ball of crumpled up paper lying on the coffee table.