twenty one | ross' new girlfriend

-THE ONE WITH ROSS' NEW GIRLFRIEND-

"I'm telling you. She went to the airport and she's going to go for it with Ross." Monica smiled happily as the group, minus Ross and Rachel, gathered around the kitchen table.

"This is huge." Phoebe sighed, "bigger than huge, this is...what's bigger than huge?"

"Massive!" Matthew exclaimed.

"Wait, did you guys get haircuts?" Erika noticed as she looked at the guys.

"Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffey." Chandler smirked.

"You know, if you don't look good, we don't look good." Phoebe shrugged before Rachel rushed in with a Band-Aid on her head.

"What, did you get into a rumble?" Erika joked.

"Airport!" Rachel panted, "Ross...not alone! Julie...arm around her!"

"I think she's trying to tell us something!" Chandler exclaimed, "quick, get the verbs." Rachel smacked chandler in the arm harshly to shut him up.

"You said he liked me!" Rachel yelled before Ross and another woman walked in, "you slowpokes!"

"That's alright, Rach. We got the bags." Ross nodded, "hey, guys." Ross greeted everyone, "Julie, this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Erika and Erika's brother, Matthew. Everyone, this is Julie."

"Julie." Rachel sighed making the group nod in realisation.

"So, how did this happen?" Erika asked.

"Ross and I were in grad school together." Julie began to explain.

"But we haven't seen each other since then." Ross continued, "well, I land in china. Guess who's in charge of the dig?"

"Julie!" Rachel exclaimed.

———

"Ironically, these are the guys who were picked last in gym." Ross stated as he watched sumo wrestling on the TV before the phone rang, Joey reached over to pick it up.

"Hello. Ross, it's for you. It's Julie." Joey smiled as he handed the phone to Ross.

"Hey, does anybody know a good Tailor?" Chandler asked as he walked in.

"Yeah, I love James Taylor." Matthew joked making Chandler glare at him.

"You need some clothes altered?" Joey asked.