seven | blackout

- THE ONE WITH THE BLACKOUT -

———

"Wow, this is so cool." Rachel gawked as Erika lit a candle attempting to light up the room due to the blackout, "the entire city is blacked out."

"Really? Or am I just lighting candles for no reason?" Erika asked with a roll of her eyes as Phoebe stood up.

"Can I burrow the phone? I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma." Phoebe said before picking up the phone and dialling in the number she needed before Joey walked in with a large candlestick.

"And officiating tonight's blackout, Rabbi Tribbiani." Ross joked.

"Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish, and these are our only candles." Joey defended himself.

"Speaking of Chandler, where is he?" Erika questioned earning unknowing looks from her friends, "I'm gonna call him. Make sure he's okay." Erika said as she picked up the phone and dialled his number.

Seconds later, Chandler answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Chan." Erika greeted, "where are you?"

"I'm stuck in an ATM vestibule." Chandler answered honestly.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Is there anyone with you?" Erika asked with worry lacing her voice.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm stuck with that one model, Jill Goodacre." Chandler said, Erika could practically hear his cheeky smirk from over the phone, "you ever heard of her?"

"Oh, yeah. I've heard she's a slut." Erika nodded as she tried to ignore the jealous feeling in her stomach, "anyways, I'm glad you're okay. Come to Monica's after the blackouts over." Erika said before hanging up and flopping down onto the couch with a loud groan.

"You okay?" Monica asked as she sat beside Erika.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Erika smiled.

———

"Okay. Senior year of college on a pool table." Monica spoke as they gathered around the coffee table and talked about the weirdest places they've had sex.

"That's my sister." Ross mumbled.

"Okay. My weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City public library." Joey mentioned.