twenty two | breast milk

-THE ONE WITH THE BREAST MILK-

"Rachel, do you have any muffins left?" Julie asked as the group sat in central perk, "that's okay! You're busy, I'll get it." Julie smiled before standing up and grabbing a muffin before sitting back down, "listen, I have this friend at Bloomingdale's who's quitting tomorrow and wants to abuse his discount. So, anyone who wants to come with me and take advantage of it?"

"I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet." Phoebe sighed.

"I can't either. I'm hanging with Matthew." Monica shrugged.

"As in, my brother Matthew?" Erika questioned.

"Yeah, is that okay?" Monica asked, Erika smirked and nodded.

"Anyways, I'm free. I'll go with you." Erika smiled.

"Great." Julie grinned before getting up and leaving the coffee house.

"Erika, what are you doing? You can't go shopping with her." Joey scolded, "what about Rachel?"

"This is gonna be a problem, isn't it?" Erika sighed.

"You're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie, of course it's gonna be a problem." Chandler whispered.

"Erika, she's gonna kill you." Monica exclaimed.

"Like a dog in the street." Phoebe added making Erika sigh.

———

"Phoebe, listen, you were with me, and we were shopping all day." Erika exclaimed as she walked into central perk with her shopping bags.

"What?" Phoebe asked.

"We were shopping, and we had lunch." Erika panted.

"All right. What did I have?" Phoebe asked.

"You had a salad." Erika made up.

"No wonder I don't feel full." Phoebe sighed before Rachel greeted them.

"I went shopping with Erika all day and I had a salad." Phoebe stated.

"What'd you buy?" Rachel grinned.

"We went shopping for fur." Phoebe lied, "then I realised that I'm against that so then we bought some..." Phoebe trailed off as Erika gestured to her chest area, "...boobs."