fifteen | stoned guy

-THE ONE WITH THE STONED GUY-

"You guys, Chandler's coming, he says he has incredible news." Phoebe exclaimed as she ran into Central Perk, "so when he gets here, let's all act like..." Phoebe stopped talking as Chandler walked in and greeted everyone, "...never mind. But it was going to be really good!" Phoebe sat beside Erika.

"What's going on?" Erika asked Chandler.

"So, it's a typical day at work. And Big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor." Chandler explained excitedly.

"That's great!" Erika exclaimed.

"So...I quit." Chandler continued to smile.

"Why?" The group chorused.

"This was supposed to be a temp job." Chandler shrugged.

"Chandler, you've been there for five years." Monica mentioned, leaning forward.

"But if I took this promotion it'd be like admitting that this is what I actually do!" Chandler admitted.

"So, is it a lot more money?" Erika questioned.

"It doesn't matter." Chandler shook his head as he sat down, "I just don't want to be one of those guys that's in his office until 12:00 at night worrying about the weenus."

"The weenus?" Rachel repeated.

"Weekly estimated net usage systems." Chandler confirmed, "it's a processing term."

"Oh, that weenus." Erika nodded.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Joey chimed in.

"I don't know, that's the thing. I don't know what I want to do, I just know I won't figure it out working there." Chandler shook his head.

"Oh! I have something you can do." Phoebe exclaimed, "I have this new massage client — Steve. He's opening up a restaurant and he's looking for a head chef!" Monica tapped Phoebe on the shoulder.

"Hi, there." Monica smiled.

"Yeah, I know. You're a chef and I thought of you first. But chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so..." Phoebe shrugged before turning back towards Chandler.

"I just don't have a lot of cheffing experience." Chandler sighed, "unless it's an all toast restaurant."

"What kind of food is he looking for?" Monica asked.