twenty | rachel finds out

-THE ONE WHERE RACHEL FINDS OUT-

"Okay, we've got the coleslaw, we've got the buns..." Monica spoke as she finished making the food for Rachel's party.

"We've got the ground up flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys." Phoebe added.

"Men are here." Chandler announced as he walked in with Joey and Matthew.

"I wouldn't call you guys men, but okay." Erika shrugged before looking at Joey, "Melanie called. She's going to be late." Joey nodded before sitting down.

"How are things going with you two?" Phoebe questioned, "Is she becoming your special someone?"

"I don't know. She's pretty great." Joey smiled.

"Great as in sleep with great or serious relationship great?" Matthew questioned making Erika laugh.

"I'll have you know that she really wants to have sex with me." Joey sighed.

"Crazy bitch." Chandler and Erika chorused.

———

"I'm going to China." Ross groaned as he walked into Monica's apartment.

"What for?" Erika asked.

"It's for the museum. Someone found a bone. We want the bone but they don't want us to have the bone—" Ross began.

"We get it. It's a big bone thing." Erika cut him off.

"Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like a week. So if you want to reach me, you can't." Ross shrugged, "here's my itinerary." Ross handed a piece of paper to Monica, "and here's a picture of me..."

"Let me see!" Phoebe grabbed the picture from Ross' hands.

"Could you take it to Carol every now and then and show it to Ben so he doesn't forget me?" Ross asked, Monica nodded as Phoebe held the photo in front of her face.

"Hi, Ben. I'm your father." Phoebe mocked Ross.

"Apparently, you're Darth Vader now." Erika chuckled, Ross shook his head.

"Is Rachel here?" Ross questioned, "I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left."

"No, she out having drinks with Carl." Monica shook her head.

"Who's Carl?" Ross asked instantly.

"A guy she met at the coffeehouse this morning. He's cute." Erika nodded with a smirk earning a glare from Ross, "the guys are outside is you wanna say goodbye to them."