eighteen | ick

-THE ONE WITH THE ICK FACTOR-

"Tell him!" Monica exclaimed as Rachel poured her a coffee.

"Tell me what?" Chandler questioned making Rachel sigh.

"All right. Last night, I had a dream that, you and I..." Rachel trailed off.

"Doing it on this table." Phoebe finished.

"Excellent dream score." Joey smirked.

"Why would you dream that?" Ross asked jealously.

"More importantly: was I any good?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure her subconscious was begging to do it again." Erika nodded making Ross chuckle.

"I love it when we share." Ross laughed before standing up and walking away.

———

"Hello, Rachel." Chandler joked as he sat on the coffee table in Central Perk.

"Get off." Rachel scolded making chandler laugh and sit beside Erika before something started to beep.

"What are you playing with?" Rachel questioned, looking towards Ross.

"It's my new beeper." Ross grinned.

"Why does a palaeontologist need a beeper?" Joey asked.

"Is it for dinosaur emergencies?" Erika added.

"No. It's for when Carol goes into labour." Ross corrected, "she can get me wherever I am. All she has to do is dial 55-jimbo."

"A cool phone number and a possible name for the kid." Chandler nodded.

"I'll see you guys later." Monica said as she stood up.

"Off to see young Ethan?" Rachel smirked making Erika laugh.

"How young is young Ethan? Young?" Matthew questioned.

"He's...our age." Monica shrugged.

"When we were...?" Chandler trailed off.

"Okay. He's a senior in college." Monica gave in.

"College?" Matthew asked with shock.

"And this man child has no problem with how old you are?" Erika questioned.

"Of course not." Monica shrugged again, "it's not an issue, cause I told him I was 22."

"You're kidding?" Erika asked.

"What? I can't pass for 22?" Monica questioned.

"Maybe 26." Erika shrugged.

"I am 26." Monica scolded.

"Well, there you go!" Erika exclaimed.

———

"Come on. You told me about the last dream!" Chandler begged Rachel as they sat in Monica's living room.

"No! Forget it." Rachel denied.

"Why not? Was I doing something particularly...saucy?" Chandler smirked making Erika scoff.

"Alright. Fine." Rachel sighed putting down her magazine, "well, you were not the only one there." Ross perked up, "Joey was there too." Joey instantly looked up.

"Was there anyone else there?" Ross asked.

"No." Rachel shook her head.

"You sure?" Ross double checked, "nobody handing out mints or anything?"

"No. It was just the three of us." Rachel confirmed before looking back at her magazine and mumbling, "and Erika." Erika looked up quickly as Ross' eyes widened in shock.

"Erika was there?!" Ross exclaimed making Erika smirk before Monica walked in.

"Mon, Ethan called again." Rachel told Monica but received no answer.

"Mon!" The group yelled making Monica take her headphones off.

"What?" Monica asked.

"Ethan called again." Rachel repeated making Monica sigh.

"You're not seeing him anymore?" Ross questioned.

"No." Monica shook her head, "you know, sometimes things don't work out." Monica shrugged.

"And this has nothing to do with the fact that he needs a note to get out of gym?" Chandler asked.

"Hey, next time you talk to him. Ask him which one the strongest power ranger is." Matthew chuckled.

"Oh, my life is just so amusing." Monica chuckled fakely, "can we drop it now?"

———

As the group sat in Central Perk, Ross' beeper started going off, which he ignored.

"Aren't you gonna...?" Monica questioned.

"Carol and I have a new system. If she punches in 911 it means she's having the baby." Ross shrugged, "otherwise, I just ignore it."

"Good call." Matthew nodded.

"What about Andre?" Joey asked.

"Who's Andre?" Erika whispered to Chandler earning a shrug in return.

"Well, this morning he got a call from what I think was my cousin Nathan and frankly, it was a little more than I needed to know." Ross sighed heavily before Ethan walked in.

"Hey." Ethan greeted.

"That was gonna be my opening." Monica joked.

"Hey, did you guys check out those new hand dryers in the bathroom?" Rachel asked randomly.

"I thought that was just a rumour!" Matthew exclaimed as the group stood up and followed Rachel into the bathroom.

———

"Erika, let's go!" Matthew rushed his sister out of there apartment, "we were meant to meet Ross at the hospital half an hour ago!"

"Don't rush me!" Erika exclaimed as she locked her apartment door, "okay, let's go!" Erika smiled, "Ross is having a baby!"