eight | nana

- THE ONE WHERE NANA DIES TWICE -

———

"Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler asked as the group sat in Monica's living room eating noddles.

"Um..." Rachel started, "...yeah." Chandler looked at Rachel in disbelief, "I mean, when I first met you, I thought maybe...possibly you might be."

"You did?" Chandler asked in shock.

"Oh, yeah." Erika nodded agreeing with Rachel, "then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts so then I thought 'yeah, he's definitely not gay!' ." Erika spoke honestly.

"Did any of you guys think that when you first met me?" Chandler asked looking around the room earning nods from everyone, "well, this is fascinating." Chandler scoffed, "what is it about me?"

"I don't know." Phoebe shrugged, "cause you're smart, you're funny..."

"Yeah, straight people aren't usually smart and funny at the same time." Erika chuckled sarcastically.

Chandler rolled his eyes and ignored his friends statement, "so is Ross. You think that about him?"

Erika scoffed, "yeah, right."

"What is it?!" Chandler exclaimed.

"Okay, I don't know. You just...have a quality." Monica said trying not to insult Chandler making everyone agree with her.

"A quality. Good, because I was worried you guys were going to be vague about this." Chandler rolled his eyes as he grabbed his plate and walked towards the kitchen.

The phone rang, Monica leaned over to pick it up, "hello?" Monica greeted, "oh, Rachel. It's Paolo calling from Rome." Monica smirked as she handed the phone to Rachel as Erika stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"What is it, Erika? Do I look gay?" Chandler questioned as he leaned up against the kitchen counter, Erika looked over at her friend with wide eyes.

"No.." Erika lied, shaking her head before walking back to the lounge room.

"Monica, your dad just beeped in." Rachel said, running towards Monica and handing her the phone, "can you make it quick? I'm talking to Rome." Rachel smirked.

"Hey, dad. What's up?" Monica greeted over the phone before her face dropped completely, "oh, god. Ross, it's nana."

———