six | butt

- THE ONE WITH THE BUTT -

———

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?!" Erika asked in shock as she let her family inside.

"We thought we should drop in a say hello before we went to Hawaii." Kathleen shrugged as she looked around her daughters apartment.

"You're going to Hawaii?" Erika asked.

"Yeah. We bought you a ticket but if you wanna stay here with your friends we'll invite one of my friends instead!" Matthew chimed in looking at his sister in hope that she wouldn't wanna go.

Erika got the hint and smiled at her brother, "that's okay. I'll be okay here." Matthew did a little victory dance behind Kathleen while she wasn't looking making Erika laugh.

"Who's this?" Kathleen asked looking towards Chandler who was standing awkwardly in the room.

"Oh my god. Sorry, Chandler, this is my mum and my brother, Matthew. Mum, Matthew, this is Chandler." Erika introduced.

"Nice to meet you both." Chandler smiled as he shook Kathleen hand.

"Erika, I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Kathleen said in shock.

"What? Me and Chandler? No—we're not—we're not together. We're just friends." Erika stuttered awkwardly.

"Friends?" Kathleen questioned, "mhm. A boy and a girl are never truly just friends. There's always some sort of spark." Kathleen smirked before heading towards the door, "we better get going our flights in a couple hours." Kathleen said hugging her daughter before waiting outside for Matthew.

Matthew leaned over and hugged his sister before whispering in her ear, "don't do anything stupid." Matthew smirked making Erika push him out the door, and they were gone.

———

"Did we miss anything?" Chandler asked as him and Erika walked into the theatre that Joey was performing at.

"No, it's hasn't started yet." Monica answered.

"Where were you guys?" Rachel asked with a smirk.

"At my place. After Chandler broke up with Janice he came to mine then my family dropped in to say hi." Erika answered as she sat down, the lights dimming.

"Shh. The magic is about to happen." Ross joked as Joey appeared on the stage.

"Well, Eva." Joey spoke in a German accent making Erika hide her laugh in Chandlers shoulder, "we've done some excellent work here and I would have to say your problem is quite clear." Joey said mysteriously before an upbeat tune started to play and Joey started to dance and sing around on the stage.