Scrambled Eggs

January 9th, 2019. Y/n currently is holding a ladder for Charlie who is hanging a banner over the front doors that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!" While Vaggie hands Charlie supplies to hang her side of the banner.

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hoteeel!

Vaggie: Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Y/N: Oh cut him some slack Vag, he hasn't tried anything here.

Right on cue, Sir Pentious comes in, rolling a new machine that his Egg Bois are sitting on.

Y/N: Uhh...h-hey SP...whatcha got there?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, my mortal friend, purple female, princesssss! It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie [Surprised]: What?! Why?

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can ssssense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I mussssst be prepared! Ooh, the new partssss of my machine are here.

Two demons, Odette and Clara, enter the Hotel, wheeling in boxes of weapons and parts. Pentious eagerly slithers over to them as Odette holds out a clipboard.

Odette: Sign, please.

Sir Pentious picks it up, signs it, and then hands it back to Odette while Clara wheels in the boxes.

Odette: Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.

With their business concluded Odette and Clara leave while Vaggie scolds Pentious.

Vaggie: Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine?! You are buying parts from an Overlord?!

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Vaggie: Okay, well that stops right now.

She says with a bit of venom in her voice as she takes the push cart with some of his boxes.

Sir Pentious: Hey!

Vaggie: You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

With a wry expression, Pentious scans the Hotel's lobby and looks at Husk and Angel Dust who are both at the bar and each of them flips him off, he then directs his attention to Niffty who is dusting a corner but pauses to look back at him with a sinister look and equally sinister giggle.

Sir Pentious: Hmm...I have my doubts.

Y/N: SP, Vag is right. You just gotta trust us, you trust me, don't you?

Sir Pentious: You I trussst, the othersss I don't.

Charlie: Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?

Y/N: I'm game! Vag?

Vaggie: Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things.

She says while pointing to two Egg Bois having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally setting it off and blowing a hole in the ceiling.

Vaggie: Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?

Sir Pentious: What?! Not my little egg bois!

He says as he pulls them in for a hug with teary eyes.