Loo Loo Land Part 2

Y/N nods before entering the "Fun House", inside he is confronted with a surreal room of eyes, tubes, spikes, mirrors, and disembodied hands. He carefully dodges two swinging pendulums and heads down a tunnel into an adjoining room. There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying.

 There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying

Y/n [To himself]: How did she get through all of that by herself?

He slowly makes his way towards Octavia's car and sits next to her.

Y/n: Hey Octavia.

She looks up at the human teen surprised to see that he's the one to come see her. She tries to wipe away a few of her tears.

Y/n: Let me guess, you're not having fun and didn't even want to come here in the first place?

Octavia [Crying and sniffling]: No, I'm not having fun and I definitely didn't want to come here. I used to enjoy it here when I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other...and my dad didn't flirt with some...weird red dickhead the entire time.

Y/N can't help but chuckle at her last remark.

Y/n: Sorry, but your right, Blitzo can be a weird red dickhead, and your dad should have listened.

Octavia [Crying]: I just want to go home...but home doesn't even feel like home anymore...he ruined it. Sometimes I actually think that he's going to run off with him and leave me behind...where I can't find him.

Y/N gently puts his right hand on Octavia's left shoulder and offers her a gentle smile.

Y/n: Hey hey hey don't say that. At least you have a home to go to or a dad that loves you. Here look at this.

He shifts in his seat so that Octavia can see his left side, Y/N points to multiple deep scars on his neck.

Y/n: This was a parting gift from my dad, he gave this to me when I was maybe twelve or thirteen years old. I haven't seen or spoken to him since.

Octavia's eyes go wide as tears continue to streak down her face.

Y/n: There's a lot more to it than just that but to make a long and painful story short my father hated my guts, always has and always will, and as far as I can tell for no reason whatsoever. Your dad though, I'd bet my good arm that he adores you. Why else would he hire three losers with guns, a hellhound, and a human to protect the two of you in a place that once held significance to you? He loves you, Octavia, he's not going anywhere, and if he does well then I guess I owe you an arm.

The pair chuckle at Y/N's bad joke. He gets up and offers a hand to Octavia who has stopped crying.

Y/n: Now let's get out of here, I'm sure your dad is waiting on you.

Knowing full and well that Stolas was Y/N let out another smile as Octavia took his hand and guided her to the exit where Stolas was waiting.

Stolas: Via! Oh, I'm so sorry Via! I'm so sorry...for everything happening right now. I know it's...a lot. I, uh--I should have listened. You need to understand...your mother and I...Well she's always...