Docket No. 118208118

NEXUS PRIME DEPARTMENT OF RECORDS

PRIORITY COMMUNIQUE: DELIVER DIRECTLY TO THE OFFICE OF DIRECTOR ALPHA. ONLY INTENDED FOR THE EYES OF MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF RECORDS, ADMINISTRATION, AND THOSE WHO MATCH THE CRITERIA OF THE ENFORCER INITIATIVE.

Name: Y/n, Arthur Beckett

Aliases: N/n, Loki, The God of Mischief, Trickster, The Reaper, The Avatar of Thanatos, The Lord of Chaos, The Real "Dickmaster", Prince Charming, Darling, Babe, Baby

Race: Human

DOB: October 13th, 2000 (Eastview, Oklahoma)

Age: 19

Relationships: Elliot Beckett (Father: Alive), Susan Beckett (Mother: Deceased), Millie Beckett (Sister: Alive), Nicholas Beckett (Brother: Alive {Incarcerated}), Octavia (Sister-Figure: Alive), unknown female family member (???: Unknown), Loona (Girlfriend: Alive), Verosika Mayday (Girlfriend/Soulmate: Alive), Charlie Morningstar (Girlfriend: Alive), Vaggie (Partner: Alive), Velvette (Fling: Alive)

Dimension of Origin: HH-013-A

Likes: Magic, Music, Loona, Verosika, Charlie, his friends, his brother Nick, tea, coffee, and Spaghetti.

Dislikes: His father, his sister, Crimson, Striker, Valentino, Stella, Andrealphus, and Fish.

Bio:

Arthur "Y/n" Beckett is a human born in Eastview Oklahoma to Susan and Elliot Beckett. His life is one of tragedy and pain but he found solace in the denizens of Hell. For months he worked a temp job at a company called I.M.P (the Immediate Murder Professionals). After rescuing the daughter of the Goetia family he fell into good graces with Prince Stolas and Princess Octavia and moved in with them. There he gained access to a vast array of resources, one of the most important ones was the Goetia Grimoire, an immensely powerful artifact containing potent magics. Once granted access to the book he learned as many spells as he could and quickly mastered all he wanted to learn, possibly hinting at a natural talent for magic. He currently serves as the Human Ambassador of the Hazbin Hotel, a place intended to rehabilitate human sinners in Hell. He's in an open relationship with Loona the Hellhound, Pop-Star Succubus Verosika Mayday, and Princess of Hell Charlie Morningstar. On the night of September 28th, 2018, he suffered several fatal wounds but was rescued by the God of Death: Thanatos. What was originally presumed to be a simple bond was later debunked. Further investigations revealed that Arthur "Y/n" Beckett was chosen by Thanatos to be a Reaper and his avatar. A Reaper is classified as a "Hunter of Death", wielding a power called Madness to destroy souls, as the avatar of Thanatos he can transform into the God of Death and partially control his body. Arthur "Y/n" Beckett also shares a connection with the divine entity known as Messiah who is said the be the counterpart of Thanatos. Currently, he is preparing to fight back the next Extermination of Hell.

Powers and Abilities: Presence Manipulation, Duplication and Illusion Casting, Telekinesis, Mythical Absorption, Protection Casting, Enchantment, Conjuring, Alchemy, Portal Creation, Clone Creation, Empathic Abilities, Shadow Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration, Super Strength, Super Endurence, Enhanced Speed, Super Shout, Pyrokinesis, Musician, Songwriter.

Madness:

The full specifics as to what Madness can do are unknown. All data available is what has been witnessed within HH-013-A. The observed abilities Madness can grant include Various transformations, enhanced strength, Soul Manipulation, and Soul Erasure.