new day as juniors part one

Equestria girls/mlp universe three

Canterlot city, California on Monday August 14th, 2013 at 7:15 am

Every students just arrived at school courtyard on first day from summer vacation, battle against Titan pokemons, wild tera pokemon, and team dark aura. Including the breeze sisters walked towards the school among the students as sliver breeze with little bit disappointed, "summer vacation is over sis, for returning to school as freshmen & juniors on First day with same teachers." Fluttershy replied back to her little sister in kindness, "don't worry darling, we might getting new teachers and students from other cities on first day."

Sliver: "that's cool, I guess."

They arrived at main lobby towards corridor heading to gym get their class schedule for a moment when they stop to see fluttershy breeze's friends talking each other at right side of locker when the sisters approach them who stop talking each other for fluttershy greet them friendly, "good morning juniors."

Rainbow: "morning you too as well, fellow section 27 serect agent."

Twilight: "you said it rainbow."

Rarity: "I'm super duper to meet new friends from other cities on first day."

Starlight: "(whisper) yay."

"Good morning girls."

They spottted shocking of surprise and confused to see former principle Luna from her original universe approach them with different type of cane is white egg shell wood cane in right hand and got smile on her face as sunset said to her with confused, "ms. Lunastar what are you doing here?" She replied, "I'm filling in as substitute principle again while principle Adagio away having meeting with jedi masters at jedi temple in aot universe two."

Fluttershy: "that great, you need some help with everything."

Luna: "sometimes, anyway you girls heading to the gym get class schedule before assembly started."

The girls: "yes ma'am."

Meanwhile at crystal prep academy, in the soccer field with new cadets from section 46 in regular uniforms standing in line staring at daring do, quibble pants, mikasa Ackerman from aot universe eight, and filthy rich entered the soccer field as daring do said to her friends, "well, well, well what do we have here guys. It's fresh pack of rookies to joined section 46."

Quibble pants: "you said it daring, they look delicious."

Mikasa: "heh, heh, yeah, delicious."

Filthy rich: "yummy."

She began introduced herself to them in serious tone, "LET ME INTRODUCED MYSELF, I'M DARING DO AN SECTION 46 WILD TERA POKEMON CATCHER, WE'RE GOING TRAIN YOU MAGGOTS AT SECTION 46 TRAINING GROUND EVERYDAY AT 10:30 AM-11:45 AM FOR YOU ONLY TO TRAIN YOU BECOME STRONG AND TOUGH AGENTS. UNDERSTAND ME MAGGOTS."

Cadets: "yes ma'am."

Quibble pants: "good. So heads up to section 46 training ground on the double."

[End part one of this story]